Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:36 AM   #16
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Was just about to ask about this. Anyone dug in yet.
Intrigued, but already way behind on a lot of stuff I'm fairly sure I'll enjoy [still 2 seasons behind on OitNB and Ray Donovan for instance].
I plan to watch later tonight. Looks pretty damned good
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:27 AM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I plan to watch later tonight. Looks pretty damned good
Same here. I came in looking for reviews.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #18
oxymoron

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:34 AM   #19
MVP

Two episodes in so far and promising start. Early reviews seem very positive.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-17-2016, 12:44 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
No.

Not even in her PRIME was she every anything approaching attractive.

She was a cancerous-wart on the ass of a pre-emo director and that is the ONLY reason she's talked about...
Also Heathers and Reality Bites.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-17-2016, 06:00 AM   #21
Take a Chill Pill

Watched first episode. It was great.

Also that main kid's sister is so damn pretty I couldn't believe it. I checked Google and she's 19. Phew.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:14 AM   #22
Veteran

I watched the complete first season over the last few days. I thought it was excellent.
ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:56 AM   #23
Take a Chill Pill

Just started episode 3 and what the ****? I'm hooked. Will probably marathon all episodes today.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 08:00 AM   #24
Supporter

Went with HarmonQuest instead. Not regretting it yet. Funny, light, breezy, silly. Just an all around blast.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 08:26 AM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Just started episode 3 and what the ****? I'm hooked. Will probably marathon all episodes today.
It sucks that there are only 8 episodes. That is my only real complaint. You definitely feel the Spielberg and Carpenter influence in this show.
ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:11 AM   #26
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 View Post
It sucks that there are only 8 episodes. That is my only real complaint. You definitely feel the Spielberg and Carpenter influence in this show.

Just finished episode 3. At this rate it doesn't matter if there are only 8. This shit is so good and intense and it's a mind ****. I think I get what's happening, I just don't get how. I am 100% for sure finishing this thing today.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:42 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
I watched the complete first season over the last few days. I thought it was excellent.
Me too. I got hooked and couldn't stop watching.
chiefsfan987 has disabled reputation
Old 07-17-2016, 11:54 AM   #28
The White Skip Bayless

Just through ep 8, AWESOME show.
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:38 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Thought about starting it, got waylaid binging this new reality show called Cop Shootout USA. Today's episode live from Baton Rouge.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:15 PM   #30
Take a Chill Pill

Just finished as well. So ****ing good. That shit is going to earn some Emmys.