Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2015, 09:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

Final Fantasy VII REMAKE

Yep. This is real. No word on release date - probably a while from now.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2015, 03:08 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Whenever I think about "Final Fantasy" I imagine this music with little stumpy characters raising their hands:

II and III (U.S) and V (Japan) were the best.

V (Japan) was ****ing awesome. I love the "Jobs" gameplay. III was jaw-dropping when it came out.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2015, 03:47 PM   #32
Stay positive, don't give up

2, 3 7, and 8. Rest idc
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:52 PM   #33

@FinalFantasy: Here's the Teaser Trailer for #FinalFantasy VII Remake that was introduced just now at #StateofPlay.

Most of the plans are already in place in the run up to launch, so please bear with us a little longer until we can release more information next month – Tetsuya Nomura #FF7R https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/sta...679937/video/1

https://youtu.be/qOn2bWuA_0w
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:56 PM   #34
Kind of a mod

It's been a long wait, but hopefully it'll be worth it. Looks awesome.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:16 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's been a long wait, but hopefully it'll be worth it. Looks awesome.
I just hope they give us a date in June...looks spectacular. RE 2 Remake is pretty epic
...hope this is everything I can imagine and more
Old 05-09-2019, 07:37 PM   #36
MVP

Gah, the dialogue is pretty cringy. Something about the speed of the lines being delivered or something.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:15 PM   #37
Bring it on Ahab!

That's cool. For a new generation. That game is old as ****. I was a teenager when it came out and the graphics would be offputting to a lot of younger people.

I mean, I won't play it. I wasted enough of my life the first time around. I mean if you can master-breed racing chocobos and unlock every secret weapon and materia, you wasted a portion of your life. Though honestly if you just get the knights of the round summoning and the omnislash limit break it's all ****ing easy after that.

I regret nothing, but i'm not going back down THAT rabbit hole.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:29 AM   #38
oxymoron

The game that cost me my Master's Degree, along with Gran Turismo 2 and Madden 99.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:23 AM   #39
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Gah, the dialogue is pretty cringy. Something about the speed of the lines being delivered or something.
That's how the original was. The integrity of the original has been kept. Deal with it. Also it's from Japan. If the dialogue wasn't cringe it would suck.

Also, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
II and III (U.S) and V (Japan) were the best.

V (Japan) was ****ing awesome. I love the "Jobs" gameplay. III was jaw-dropping when it came out.
I'm currently playing FFV and FFIII on emulator. It's awesome.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:10 PM   #40

Yesssss

Release Date, new footage. More info coming tomorrow. March 3rd 2020

@PlayStation: BREAKING: Final Fantasy VII Remake launches March 3, 2020: https://play.st/2XCL39E https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...865344/video/1

https://youtu.be/lky8A5B2Sf4
Old 06-09-2019, 10:19 PM   #41
Kind of a mod

Wow. It's really happening.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:21 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Wow. It's really happening.
YES.

@finalfantasyvii: The return draws closer. #FinalFantasy VII Remake comes to PS4 on 03.03.2020.

Make sure you tune in to @SquareEnix Live #E32019 at 6pm PDT to learn more! http://sqex.link/e3 #FF7R https://twitter.com/finalfantasyvii/...315584/photo/1
Old 06-09-2019, 10:42 PM   #43
WhatUneed2Hear

One of only two FF games I actually finished. Still loved 1 more than the others
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:52 PM   #44
Pessimistically optimistic.

Since Square-Enix continues to showcase the early game footage, they probably still are planning to release it in "parts".

Ugh...
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #45
Plays to win the game!

If it's released in parts then I'll likely hold off on it until its fully released. #1. Not giving into that type of bullshit release schedule. If it was a choice they did for marketing, then I don't get the point of it, and if it was a decision to polish the later parts of the game, then just delay it further. Nobody was expecting it in March, you put that pressure on yourselves to have a product ready by that time. This game is something you need to take your time with and get it right, it has to be better than the Resident Evil 2 remake, which is going to take alot of love and affection. I would've been fine if they just said Holiday 2020 to arrive in line with the apparent new console generation.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.