Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2015, 09:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

Final Fantasy VII REMAKE

Yep. This is real. No word on release date - probably a while from now.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:14 PM   #106
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Wow that looks incredible... Bringing back memories...I hope this game is everything I hope it could be. The hype is through the roof. I still have my old ps game and memory card...played a billion hours of they game
Yeah man! Apparently at the end the camera pans around Cloud and you're instantly in the game. It looks suuuper good.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-14-2020, 03:07 PM   #107
Kind of a mod

I'm definitely excited. If nothing else, it's clear to me that they GET Final Fantasy VII and what made it special. The whole vibe feels right on.

As long as the gameplay lives up to the look, it's gonna be great.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 03:08 PM   #108
Kind of a mod

Also, it's insane that it's been nearly 5 years since I started this thread.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 03:51 PM   #109
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm definitely excited. If nothing else, it's clear to me that they GET Final Fantasy VII and what made it special. The whole vibe feels right on.

As long as the gameplay lives up to the look, it's gonna be great.
They did bring back the original staff right? That helps a ton
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:10 AM   #110
Paladin

The Demo is out on PSN in the Demos section right now.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:10 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
The Demo is out on PSN in the Demos section right now.
Oh shit can't wait to get home to dl it
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:14 PM   #112
Pessimistically optimistic.

Already downloaded the demo.
Will play it first thing after work.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:12 PM   #113
Paladin

I played it. And good lord I loved it. Can't wait to play the full game.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:32 PM   #114
Kind of a mod

This game is gonna cost me a lot of money. I'm not a huge gamer, but I do have an Xbox One for a handful of games I like.

I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to wait a year for FF VII to come out on Xbox, so it's remotely possible I'm gonna be buying a PS5 soon for one damn game.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:03 PM   #115
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
This game is gonna cost me a lot of money. I'm not a huge gamer, but I do have an Xbox One for a handful of games I like.

I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to wait a year for FF VII to come out on Xbox, so it's remotely possible I'm gonna be buying a PS5 soon for one damn game.
I almost, ALMOST did that for The Last of Us.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 09:18 PM   #116
Paladin

Quote:

Yeah kinda weird we've heard no news when these consoles are supposed to be coming out Holiday 2020
Old 03-02-2020, 11:10 PM   #117

Quote:

Played it and man...all the feels. Took me about an hour or so to beat the demo. Gonna do classic mode next. It's beautiful...I can't wait to attempt to play it and I hardly play games. I'd probably buy a system just to get it but that's just me.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:11 PM   #118

Quote:
I played it. And good lord I loved it. Can't wait to play the full game.
Gonna be awesome
Old 03-03-2020, 02:26 AM   #119
Pessimistically optimistic.

My expectations were blown out of the water.
That was amazing.

Day One purchase for sure and I might actually get some use out of the Playstation 4 outside of NHL 20.

Man, I wonder what these guys could do with FF6....
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:15 AM   #120
Hockey Town

Quote:
Yeah kinda weird we've heard no news when these consoles are supposed to be coming out Holiday 2020
Last I heard is they may get pushed back due to the corona...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.