Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2024, 06:34 PM  
For The Glory Of The City

What is your best managing people advice?

Everyone who has become a supervisor or manager of people at any organization usually learns a lot of lessons pretty quickly.

What is wisdom you deem fit to pass along?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:02 AM   #91
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I assume for the same reason we're mean to eachother in general.

I don't have that experience.
I had a female on my team as a supervisor who I promoted because she had earned it. When I told her who she would be supervising, she politely declined the promotion.

I could impart her explanation word for word but I am sure it would not be well received.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:22 AM   #92
MER

Why would we care?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:01 AM   #93
Future NBA Finals MVP

Just act like Ari Gold
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:02 AM   #94
MVP

DON'T hire anyone that requires Managing!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:41 AM   #95
Politically Incorrect

Management to employees: "Don't listen to Zach."
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:46 AM   #96
MER

Feed them.
You can do anything to anyone if you feed them.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:36 AM   #97
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Don't.

Sorry if Q
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:45 AM   #98
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Feed them.
You can do anything to anyone if you feed them.
We are talking about Zach here. Zach doesn't share food. They probably don't listen to him because they are getting sick and tired of him eating all the damn doughnuts.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM   #99
Starter

Treat your employees like your best customer and it works out well.
wbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwbbonneriii is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-18-2024, 11:58 AM   #100
MER

I'm the wrong girl to talk shit about Zach to.
I don't think it's cute. I think it's kind of pussy.

I don't get what he gets from coming here and antagonizing You but I've called 911 enough times that I'll leave him alone while he gets it.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:01 PM   #101
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If someone comes to you with an idea or if they want to take the lead on an initiative, let them do it if at all feasible. All ideas don't have to emanate from you, and saying no is not good for morale. Give employees more yeses than nos.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:03 PM   #102
MER

Yes with enthusiasm, no with empathy 🥰
Old 03-18-2024, 12:03 PM   #103
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
I'm the wrong girl to talk shit about Zach to.
I don't think it's cute. I think it's kind of pussy.

I don't get what he gets from coming here and antagonizing You but I've called 911 enough times that I'll leave him alone while he gets it.
He's still not sharing his food with you. Nice try.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:05 PM   #104
MER

You're so cool.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:48 PM   #105
Fish are scared of me

Make your rules clear so there's no guessing.

For Example: If you show up late just ONE TIME, you're fired!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.