Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 02:17 PM  
Veteran

I Hit A Bald Eagle With My Truck

Not something you see every day. Driving in to work and bald eagle swoops down to get some road kill. This eagle and another had been fighting with a few crows. Problem was he went to get it when I was way too close to him. He tried to fly away but there was just no way he could get away in time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2024 03.07 Eagle Accident.jpg
Views:	834
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	127237  
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 02:45 PM   #31
It was not a fair catch

damn. Hope you are ok.

I hope I never do that.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 02:45 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
About 6-10 pounds or so.

This was clearly an accident. I know I wont be in trouble for the death and i didn't touch it until cops got on the scene so there's no question that I did not keep anything.

Cop said he'd been an APD cop for almost 20 years. Never seen this before. Pretty wild.
Closest thing I ever saw was camping in the Northwoods. My son and I were collecting firewood and out of the corner of my eye I saw a pretty large bird crash to the floor of the forest about 100 yards away. No wounds or anything so I assume it was natural causes, but it must have died literally while flying because it came down full speed, definitely didn't just fall from a tree. My son thought it was the coolest thing ever, doesn't even compare to this.

I really can't get over the pic, you could make a hell of a meme out of that one.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2024, 02:55 PM   #33
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yeah, do not post that to social media. I believe there are some pretty unreasonable laws. Murderer.
There are, but the main thing is to report it. Since he did that, it should be fine.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:01 PM   #34
Ain't no relax!

Freedom murderer.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:04 PM   #35
Supporter

LOL Nice.

My buddy almost took the ditch to avoid a big ass eagle.

When I was probably 12, this cat we had working for us was driving my dad's pickup with me in the passenger seat boogying down a county road where I see some Turkey Vultures chewing on a crusty jackrabbit. So I see them and one is a little slow to get moving, but whatever, the dude is normally a pretty reasonable driver, pretty soon the dumbass dives down into the seat. I'm naturally like WHAT THE ****

"one of those big ****ers hits the windshield, it's coming in!'

"Might be a good idea to, I dunno, SLOW THE **** DOWN"

My unlicensed ass started drving more after that.

It was pretty close. It shit all over the headlight.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:04 PM   #36
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Freedom murderer.

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:15 PM   #37
Veteran

Damn, what a shame. Shocking. What a beautiful (dead) bird.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:16 PM   #38
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

The only personal amusing story I have, and I say amusing because, well, it is. It's not like hitting a deer or something, because that is definitely not amusing.

Anyway, turkey hunting, Easter morning, my brother and I woke up late. Jumped in the truck and went barreling down the road to the place where we had some treed the night before. Yup, out pops a bunny out of the ditch and I ran it over. No Easter eggs or chocolate bunnies for the local kids that Easter.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:17 PM   #39
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
About 6-10 pounds or so.

This was clearly an accident. I know I wont be in trouble for the death and i didn't touch it until cops got on the scene so there's no question that I did not keep anything.

Cop said he'd been an APD cop for almost 20 years. Never seen this before. Pretty wild.
Actually you may still be fined for it. A had lunch with a KS Game Warden a few years ago and he told me he had to write a little old lady a ticket because she had hit a blue jay with her car. It's technically still a violation of the Migratory Bird act to do so.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:19 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Holy hell! On SOTU day no less!
On what day ?
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:23 PM   #41
Emporer of Mongo

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:23 PM   #42
Veteran

what kind of damage to the vehicle?
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:24 PM   #43
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Actually you may still be fined for it. A had lunch with a KS Game Warden a few years ago and he told me he had to write a little old lady a ticket because she had hit a blue jay with her car. It's technically still a violation of the Migratory Bird act to do so.
Do you see why not even cops like cops anymore?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:24 PM   #44
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
I did. Pulled over at a weigh station and I didn't touch that thing until the cops came. They called US Fish & Wildlife but got no answer. I made sure I got the report and they knew I didn't take anything - feathers, claws, organs.
Definitely the safe thing to do
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:25 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
What the heck?

How can you write someone a ticket for something that is obviously an accident?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote