Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 02:17 PM  
Veteran

I Hit A Bald Eagle With My Truck

Not something you see every day. Driving in to work and bald eagle swoops down to get some road kill. This eagle and another had been fighting with a few crows. Problem was he went to get it when I was way too close to him. He tried to fly away but there was just no way he could get away in time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2024 03.07 Eagle Accident.jpg
Views:	834
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	127237  
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 03:56 PM   #136
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm very thankful that wasn't a bald beaver.
Nothing like hitting a bald, spreadeagle!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote