Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2023, 05:13 PM  
Life is changing..

1963chief

1963chief... Please post in this thread!

Thanks
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 10:34 PM   #31
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’m camped out in this thread like it’s the OP Best Buy parking lot and I’m waiting on a Chiefs free agent signing
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:04 PM   #32
You Sweetie!

Man if I already had a year in my handle & I was born in 63 or. well ANY year, I'd change my name to 69chief!!

Especially if it was sixty something, LMFAO.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:05 PM   #33
You Sweetie!

63 you have 63 minutes or we're ****ing you the **** up!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 11:06 PM   #34
You Sweetie!

be planning a good post, sport. Every minute that passes better add to the quality. The people have been waiting for a while now.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 11:07 PM   #35
You Sweetie!

Going to run out guys, getting some Espresso to stay awake in case he shows.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:12 PM   #36
You Sweetie!

63 - I'm about 6 inches and 6+63 = 69! just saying that I don't think it's a coincidence that that is that way and that everyone has crashed. Don't be bashful
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 11:22 PM   #37
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
63 - I'm about 6 inches and 6+63 = 69! just saying that I don't think it's a coincidence that that is that way and that everyone has crashed. Don't be bashful
I’m 6 ft and 3 inches. Those are two separate measurements.

LMFAO!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 11:31 PM   #38
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’m 6 ft and 3 inches. Those are two separate measurements.

LMFAO!!!
IMO that's not that good. Because it's too busy being great just like you!!
Old 09-14-2023, 11:32 PM   #39
You Sweetie!

September is the 9th month and Friday has six letters in it - Pretty sure his birthday was yesterday so you have to put the six first by law (just like checkers!) so that too would equal 69!

**** I'm bored - GN
Old 09-14-2023, 11:40 PM   #40
Starter

He’s probably getting his dick wet by 3 smokin hotties tbh
deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:49 PM   #41
Emporer of Mongo

1+9 = 0
0+6 =6
3+6=9
6+9=69
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:52 PM   #42
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
1+9 = 0
0+6 =6
3+6=9
6+9=69
Flip 69 upside down. Your mind (and your load) will be blown
deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.deegs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:06 AM   #43
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
1+9 = 0
0+6 =6
3+6=9
6+9=69
See I knew it
Old 09-15-2023, 12:06 AM   #44
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegs View Post
Flip 69 upside down. Your mind (and your load) will be blown
In my opinion I had that feeling I feel like.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:15 AM   #45
You Sweetie!

Not trying to be rude here but I just want to tell 63 HBD one more time and I'll be crashing after that.

1963chief,

On this day a beautiful�� baby �� was born �� who loved to SUCK����on some BIG����MILKY���� TITTIES����*��✨so let's party��*♀️����with a birthday����BLOW-OUT������BASH✨��with friends ��*♀️����and FUN������and lots of CUMfetti������be sure to wear your SLUTTY����birthday suit ����