Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 01:00 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I just watched a women’s basketball clip of a chick waving off guarding someone.

I’ll never get that 8 seconds back
Would you rather watch Bowling?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-01-2023, 01:01 PM   #62
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You’re a big man, ain’t ya? Can’t appreciate a women’s sport?

I marvel at what Secretariat did as much as I do what Mahomes does. Watching greatness in sports - any sport - is one of life’s great pleasures.

Sad you limit yourself.
Woman’s College Basketball…. look I didn’t say it wasn’t impressive. I said it’s 100% peak off-season
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 01:05 PM   #63
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Honestly, darts….

Full disclosure I’ve never watched the WNBA so I dn if what she doing is impressive.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 01:05 PM   #64
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Anyone who watches Women sports is a loser
Should fit right in with Nebraska athletics, then.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 01:06 PM   #65
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Should fit right in with Nebraska athletics, then.
You're trying too hard
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 01:13 PM   #66
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Yes
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 01:28 PM   #67
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
You’re a big man, ain’t ya? Can’t appreciate a women’s sport?

I marvel at what Secretariat did as much as I do what Mahomes does. Watching greatness in sports - any sport - is one of life’s great pleasures.

Sad you limit yourself.
Secretariat would absolutely dust Mahomes in a race tbh
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 01:35 PM   #68
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Secretariat would absolutely dust Mahomes in a race tbh
Yeah, but Secretariat’s heart was 2.5-3x larger than a normal horse’s heart. Very clear that mare****er was juicing. Advantage: Mahomes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 01:58 PM   #69
Starter

I'd be willing to bet no one on this thread could beat Caitlin Clark in a one on one BB game.
golfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 02:07 PM   #70
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You're trying too hard
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 02:13 PM   #71
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfindude View Post
I'd be willing to bet no one on this thread could beat Caitlin Clark in a one on one BB game.
If I was 18 and she was 11, she would still win.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 02:15 PM   #72
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Yeah, but Secretariat’s heart was 2.5-3x larger than a normal horse’s heart. Very clear that mare****er was juicing. Advantage: Mahomes.
Mahomes is also better endowed
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:20 PM   #73
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfindude View Post
Yeah, She won’t even break a sweat..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:23 PM   #74
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I just watched a women’s basketball clip of a chick waving off guarding someone.

I’ll never get that 8 seconds back
More entertaining than anything I saw in March
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 04:34 PM   #75
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yesterday was the first id heard of her. CDot was saying she's a bigger super star than Mike Trout.
Im an Iowa fan and I didnt know who she was until a month ago

Lol cdot
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote