Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM   #31
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Clark attended the Seahawks game this year.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:12 AM   #32
MVP

That was a great game. SC out rebounded Iowa big time but Iowa kept chugging along.
Clark is a superstar. I feel a little bad for the rest of the team because to the media it’s all about Clark and the whole team performance was great.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:39 AM   #33
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The only thing WORSE than watching women's sports, is betting on women's sports.
I like to bet on little league games. Much easier to get a 11 year old to throw the game

Last edited by BWillie; 04-01-2023 at 09:19 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 08:42 AM   #34
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

This thread oof off-season is at peak right now
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 08:47 AM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
She seems nice. Jackie Styles was prettier though.
She is putting on basketball camps now days. We had her come to our local school and she did a great job (along with her dad, who is a legendary high school coach).

Great family.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:49 AM   #36
MVP

Just popping into this thread to say I don't think I've ever seen a female college bb player with that kind of shot in my life. Pure.

It got dusty watching that performance, we all witnessed greatness.

dagger. Curry-esque
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:53 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith11 View Post
unlike so many woman players clark's shooting form is just like a male player---she was hoisting up shots from distance with no effort..she also showed speed dribbling past alot of those south carolina players
I hate to say i find a lot of woman’s bball shooting form to be a little cringey. But Caitlin clark and Paige bueckers are two superstars with a way more natural form. Clark a better shooter, bueckers with the handles.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:03 AM   #38
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
This thread oof off-season is at peak right now
You’re a big man, ain’t ya? Can’t appreciate a women’s sport?

I marvel at what Secretariat did as much as I do what Mahomes does. Watching greatness in sports - any sport - is one of life’s great pleasures.

Sad you limit yourself.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 09:14 AM   #39
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'm an Iowa fan, and have watched Clark play at Dowling Catholic in High School, but Hawkeye Woman's BB has been appointment TV for me all year, Its so ****ing good. And their NCAA run is as much about the team and coaching as it is their Superstar in Clark. There has been a different girl step up in each game that has allowed them to win. Clark and Ciznaro are always going to one theirs, but in the Sweet 16 is was Gabby Marshall, Eliete 8 Warnick, last night Kate Martin.

And the coaching... Bluder is a great story in and of it self. She's a great coach, her staff has been together for 31 years. Amazing. But they have deployed some incredible defensive schemes in this tournament. Amazing stuff. Clark not defending that gal in the header, that was scheme. Fricking nails.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:15 AM   #40
SuperChiefs

I don't know who she is. I just came here for the comments
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 09:24 AM   #41
Three-Pat

Didn’t catch the game, but saw the highlights on ESPN. Amazing watching some of those shots. She was well beyond the three point line and was swishing those shots and hitting nothing but net. Very impressive.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-01-2023, 09:46 AM   #42
MVP

I love the sound on the tv when she hits a shot that is all net.

Seems like the look and sound is a little different when she splashes one at the trajectories she uses.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:48 AM   #43
Most Valuable Villain

Since I don't watch a ton of women's college basketball.....is she a senior?

Living in Oregon, Sabrina Ionescu was basically a celebrity all over the state. I'm sure she's getting the same kind of treatment in Iowa.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:57 AM   #44
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The only thing WORSE than watching women's sports, is betting on women's sports.
So how much did you win?
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2023, 10:01 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Since I don't watch a ton of women's college basketball.....is she a senior?

Living in Oregon, Sabrina Ionescu was basically a celebrity all over the state. I'm sure she's getting the same kind of treatment in Iowa.
She's a sophomore and plans to play her two remaining years.

Get used to hearing about her

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
I love the sound on the tv when she hits a shot that is all net.

Seems like the look and sound is a little different when she splashes one at the trajectories she uses.

You can definitely hear the difference when someone is a pure shooter. It's not a swish, it's a popping sound. Gradey Dick had a few of those this season.

I remember Kevin Durant and Steph also creating that incredible sound
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.