Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2022, 06:07 PM  
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Getting my first Colonoscopy tomorrow.

The VA found blood in a sample and now I am getting my first Colonoscopy.

I am just a little worried and nervious, and worried and nervious.

Scared they are going to find something bad.

Last edited by TimeForWasp; 09-07-2022 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: spelling
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:14 PM   #46
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The prep is far worse than the procedure.
And it's not working yet. And I am ****ing hungry.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:15 PM   #47
The Insider

This isn't your first if you are a Chiefs fan. Chiefs have gave us plenty over the years.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 08:21 PM   #48
Snacks Are Under My Apron

You should be concerned when he’s behind you and you feel both his hands on your shoulders.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:23 PM   #49
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
You should be concerned when he’s behind you and you feel both his hands on your shoulders.
How did that feel and Did you notice right away?
Old 09-07-2022, 08:25 PM   #50
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp View Post
And it's not working yet. And I am ****ing hungry.
I had a ribeye steak, sweet potato and a wonderful salad for supper.

It was awesome!

Also bought the wife some cookie dough Ice cream sandwiches at her request.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:26 PM   #51
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I'm in for a long night and don't think I can sleep.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:26 PM   #52

Quote:
How did that feel and Did you notice right away?
Anesthesiologist came through before I could tell
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:27 PM   #53
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

You'll wake up tomorrow 10 pounds lighter...it's a ruse, but you'll feel really good about it for awhile.

Mine was a couple years ago. My wife took video of me after I "woke up". Woooow...I was fuuuuucked up...

They found and removed some polyps, nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. Happy shitting tonight!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:27 PM   #54

Quote:
I'm in for a long night and don't think I can sleep.
Hope all goes well and you receive nothing but good news/results.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:32 PM   #55
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
You'll wake up tomorrow 10 pounds lighter...it's a ruse, but you'll feel really good about it for awhile.

Mine was a couple years ago. My wife took video of me after I "woke up". Woooow...I was fuuuuucked up...

They found and removed some polyps, nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. Happy shitting tonight!
I called DAV to get a ride and they have not contacted me yet. Hopefully a driver will call in the morning. Otherwise I need to ride my electric bike to my appointment and stagger that ****er home.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:36 PM   #56
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:40 PM   #57
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You’re so butthurt from the thread the other day you need a colonoscopy?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:42 PM   #58
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
I called DAV to get a ride and they have not contacted me yet. Hopefully a driver will call in the morning. Otherwise I need to ride my electric bike to my appointment and stagger that ****er home.
Dude...you will NOT be driving. When you wake up, you'll have a hard time knowing where you are for a while. I mean, after about an hour or so you might be OK...call an Uber or something. You don't have anyone to give you a ride??
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:45 PM   #59
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WKQ-SM8rYdM
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:46 PM   #60
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Dude...you will NOT be driving. When you wake up, you'll have a hard time knowing where you are for a while. I mean, after about an hour or so you might be OK...call an Uber or something. You don't have anyone to give you a ride??
No. I am pretty new in Butte. I am on my own, but I am a surviver. I can ride my bike there and leave when I feel good enough to leave. Only thing I am really worried about is the results.