Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 08:29 PM   #721
Would an idiot do that?

Good.

TB held up their side... too bad the Avalanche couldn't, that would have been an amazing series.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 08:30 PM   #722
Ain't no relax!

Man, they had some chances. Lots of action there at the end...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 08:41 PM   #723
Hey Teacher!

Tampa man they’re like a machine
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-25-2021, 08:47 PM   #724
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man, they had some chances. Lots of action there at the end...
Some excellent block shots by Tampa at the end.

I love that shit when guys sacrifice their body like that at the end of the game to win and send your team to the cup final. I respect that.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-25-2021, 09:49 PM   #725
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Good.

TB held up their side... too bad the Avalanche couldn't, that would have been an amazing series.
Would it? They folded like a cheap suit against a side who had just had a tough seven game series and you think they could have stood up to Tampa?? The Vegas series exposed them...they wasn't the team you and others thought they were and the same applies to my knights too...the regular season meant nothing in the playoffs.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 10:53 AM   #726
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 03:51 PM   #727
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
They have improved but during the playoffs they just go back to prison rules although still better than the 90s clutch and grab shit, weaker teams will always try and find way to make the game boring to compete otherwise they are just rolling over.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2021, 07:54 AM   #728
I love your mom

Armia not traveling with team Covid protocol, he had covid last or earlier this year and at least 1 vaccine , 4th line guy but was playing really well with stall and perry so still sucks
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2021, 01:59 PM   #729
I love your mom

Looks like it was false positive, on private plane for tonight game.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:03 PM   #730
I love your mom

Philip Danault is pretty unknown to most hockey fans but here is a quote from Nate Mackinnon.

"Yeah I think an underrated guy would be Phillip Danault in Montreal. I think he should.... I don't know if it's Selke recognition or not but he should. He's so hard to play against, he's such a good centerman man, he's all over me man every time we play Montreal home or away. I find it's definitely really hard to get space against him, and hopefully he earns a Selke one day I think he deserves it. I think he's good against everybody not just me."
Old 06-28-2021, 06:19 PM   #731
I love your mom

No game day thread?
Old 06-28-2021, 06:35 PM   #732
Spooky Action

"It does get slippery out there" Great line.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:36 PM   #733
Supporter

Fark.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:41 PM   #734
I love your mom

Pretty even play so far , small lapse and nice goal from them
Old 06-28-2021, 06:53 PM   #735
Would an idiot do that?

It'll be interesting to see the adjustments as the series progresses... TB getting a lot of time on their end of the ice lately, but nothing crazy in terms of chances or even SOG.