Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:45 PM   #691
I love your mom

Interference no!
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:04 PM   #692
I love your mom

Bad start again
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:05 PM   #693
I love your mom

Disregard my last post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:05 PM   #694
Ain't no relax!

Ha ha! Suck it Vegas!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:06 PM   #695
Spooky Action

That works.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:08 PM   #696
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

This is awesome.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:09 PM   #697
I love your mom

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 09:09 PM   #698
Kind of a mod

Crazy. Congrats to the Habs.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:14 PM   #699
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Most recent SC run like this has to be the '06 Oilers, right?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:32 PM   #700
Would an idiot do that?

Man... that's unbelievable from what both teams looked like a couple weeks ago and against who they were playing.

Made the Leafs look bad, but the Leafs also Leafed.

Made the Jets look terrible, but the Jets are also kind of terrible.

Made Vegas look terrible, but Knights just played out of their minds last series.

Credit where it's due, it's clearly in the realm of "keep ****ing doubting..."
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:27 AM   #701
I love your mom

Uchieffy hasn’t posted in a while hope he didn’t hurt himself falling off the bandwagon.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 12:13 PM   #702
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Lighting will win easily tonight.

Funny how that little bitch UBandwagon went away after Knights lost.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 12:34 PM   #703
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

I hope they win tonight... it's been a good strength vs strength matchup, and that's the best we can hope for next series.

Montreal vs NYI would be another serious grind and I feel like no matter who won, we would still be left wondering a bit how worthy they were.

But, if TB can complete the repeat or Montreal can beat them, there's really no question.

And I've always felt Bugger was an Ubeja mult, from the time of arguing for Jonathan Taylor (with no mod proof), and posting style... and also curious that it's the Knights and 76ers this postseason. Easy enough ruse, I guess.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 01:25 PM   #704
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I hope they win tonight... it's been a good strength vs strength matchup, and that's the best we can hope for next series.

Montreal vs NYI would be another serious grind and I feel like no matter who won, we would still be left wondering a bit how worthy they were.

But, if TB can complete the repeat or Montreal can beat them, there's really no question.

And I've always felt Bugger was an Ubeja mult, from the time of arguing for Jonathan Taylor (with no mod proof), and posting style... and also curious that it's the Knights and 76ers this postseason. Easy enough ruse, I guess.
What a load of crap. Firstly you've been bitter with me ever since we went back and forth about your avs, so needless to say I'm not surprised about your baseless accusations. Secondly can you back up that Taylor comment please?? Because from what I remember i merely wanted an RB taken high, I didn't favor one guy. Thirdly YES I support the Sixers and Knights and seeing as you're a mod maybe you can go and check my posting history if you really want to challenge that claim.

As for yesterdays game. Same old story!!..conceded the first goal, a disgrace during the power plays, missed tons of chances with our scorers not turning up the entire series and despite not losing a single game in regulation on the habs ice we lost two in OT which happened against Dallas last year too.

This thing is likely to be blown up now and hopefully positive changes will be made. The pp coach will be fired, Stone and Patch possibly shipped out along with Fluery. The mistake he made in game three killed this team imo and he needs to go now.

Two years running we've lost to less talented teams in the third round and something will have to give. I don't see the habs hanging with TB at all if they get through tonight but we'll see.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-25-2021, 01:30 PM   #705
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

I'm right here dxckhead!!..i ain't running anywhere
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.