Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:37 PM   #631
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't really want to say the Golden Knights have been lucky. But they've been pretty ****ing lucky so far.....
How?? Did you see game three when we were cruising to a well earned win only for Fluery to gift the Habs a goal in the last two minutes and then we lost in OT?? Was "luck" on our side that day?? No chance buddy.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:50 AM   #632
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't really want to say the Golden Knights have been lucky. But they've been pretty ****ing lucky so far.....
Yeah, and luck plays a decent role in any playoff run, but when a team is clearly not gifted offensively and relies so heavily on turnovers and mucking it up, it's hard not to see it as luck, even though produced by hard work.

It's not like the 0 for 10+ PP, all of the 2 goal/40 shot games, being shut out by the Wild multiple times, etc; is the fluke... it took a shit ton of turnovers in the Avalanches series to produce goals. And they were obviously good at that and still could/should have lost a couple of those games.

Their style plus Fleury is what keeps them in every game, and their offensive ineptitude is what keeps teams in just about every game.

FFS, the Wild took them 7 and they look like shit this series. ****in' Avalanche.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 07:20 PM   #633
I love your mom

Refs going to call everything now I guess

Last edited by Monticore; 06-22-2021 at 07:31 PM..
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:39 PM   #634
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Refs going to call everything now I guess
I didn't see a decent replay of the crosscheck to know if he actually extended his arms or not.

If the narrative of "refs want to get control of the series" is actually true, it's such bullshit (I mean, they need to, but it's bullshit)... they have to know not calling anything for 4 freakin' playoff games is going to lead to escalations and more dangerous hits, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:43 PM   #635
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I didn't see a decent replay of the crosscheck to know if he actually extended his arms or not.

If the narrative of "refs want to get control of the series" is actually true, it's such bullshit (I mean, they need to, but it's bullshit)... they have to know not calling anything for 4 freakin' playoff games is going to lead to escalations and more dangerous hits, etc.
It was a true crosschek but those were called before especially lower back ones
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:48 PM   #636
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
It was a true crosschek but those were called before especially lower back ones
Yeah, it's been everywhere.

And I'm guessing we're at 1-0 until like halfway through the 3rd when the Knights tie the game.

Even though they just about did there...
Old 06-22-2021, 07:52 PM   #637
I love your mom

Habs fortunate to finish period with lead.

How is that not interfering from fleury , if Caufield hits him he gets a penalty .
Old 06-22-2021, 07:53 PM   #638
Would an idiot do that?

5 shots to 3 almost at the end of the first period.

I started watching the Suns and paused at a commercial, just to keep this on.... and I really should just flip this to the CWS.

JFC, this is for a spot in the Finals.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:22 PM   #639
Ain't no relax!

Ha ha! 2-0...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:29 PM   #640
I love your mom

Perry turned a breakaway into1 on 3 lol but Caufield can shoot
Old 06-22-2021, 08:38 PM   #641
I love your mom

Fleury might have saved their night
Old 06-22-2021, 08:46 PM   #642
Would an idiot do that?

I think this has to be a historically terrible conference finals series. Vegas of course was tied for the best record in the regular season and played out of their minds last round.... but, the letdown against a team they should be dominating makes for some of the worst playoff hockey I've watched in I don't know how long.

Vegas doesn't even have 10 shots and I'm halfway through the game.... Montreal didn't get their 10th shot until 12(?) minute left in the 2nd, on their 2nd goal.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:48 PM   #643
Would an idiot do that?

WWHHHAAATTT??? Vegas crosschecking a player in the back down 3-0?

They play so clean though... salt of the earth, really.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:51 PM   #644
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I think this has to be a historically terrible conference finals series. Vegas of course was tied for the best record in the regular season and played out of their minds last round.... but, the letdown against a team they should be dominating makes for some of the worst playoff hockey I've watched in I don't know how long.

Vegas doesn't even have 10 shots and I'm halfway through the game.... Montreal didn't get their 10th shot until 12(?) minute left in the 2nd, on their 2nd goal.
Good defense?
Old 06-22-2021, 08:59 PM   #645
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Good defense?
They're just too similar... two great goalies, good defense, good at mucking it up. I was slow to say this, because I figured Vegas would just steamroll them with their speed.

Vegas has little speed this series though... I know a lot of their speed against the Avalanche was due to the 4 million turnovers, but still.

It's kind of like having a franchise QB in football. You largely need one to make it deep into the playoffs, but once you get that far, you're most likely playing teams that also have one..... so, that's where you see the other phases of the game matter more than they typically do in the regular season.

For hockey, it's good goaltending and decent defense... you aren't generally in the conference finals without both of these things, so generally the teams that have made it this far have those things AND a pretty good offense.

Yet, we're seeing all defense and inept offense... and it's ****ing brutal.