Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:40 PM   #1996
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
Tyreek getting on all fours and pretending to pee during the introductions of last week’s game was weird and not a good look for him.
Odell did that shit a while back, I remember watching him do it live and I was just befuddled at the choice

I just kinda facepalmed when I saw Reek do it. At least he didn’t come up with it on his own. Would’ve made it 10x worse.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-24-2020, 08:09 PM   #1997
MVP

Maybe I am crazy, but I think he is faster now than he was in college. He looks faster compared to NFL guys than he did in his college tape compared to college players that must have been slower than the NFL guys he is facing these days. So if my eyes are not lying, maybe this guy is more like a 4.1 speed instead of 4.2 speed these days?
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:10 PM   #1998
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:11 PM   #1999
I'll be back.

bet that ****ing bitch crystal wasnt invited
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:13 PM   #2000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Maybe I am crazy, but I think he is faster now than he was in college. He looks faster compared to NFL guys than he did in his college tape compared to college players that must have been slower than the NFL guys he is facing these days. So if my eyes are not lying, maybe this guy is more like a 4.1 speed instead of 4.2 speed these days?
The worlds fastest sprinter Christain Coleman runs a 4.12 40, yes Hill is fast by he's not on that level. I can see a 4.28ish at anytime however.

He holds the WR in the 60 at 6.34. he is the current World Champion at 100m.

While Hill was in the NCAA he could have been in the Olympic 200m mix he was that fast. He is talking about a come back.

While a JC the only cat who could beat him was Canadian Andre DeGrasse who is the third ranked sprinter in the world right now.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-01-2020 at 08:48 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 09:28 PM   #2001
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

This did NOT age well........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:55 PM   #2002
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This did NOT age well........
You can find some more recent hate from Chief Fan on this site.

~60% wanted him released prior to the Super Bowl win.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:19 AM   #2003
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
The worlds fastest sprinter Christain Coleman runs a 4.12 40, yes Hill is fast by he's not on that level. I can see a 4.28ish at anytime however.

He holds the WR in the 60 at 6.34. he is the current World Champion at 100m.

While Hill was in the NCAA he could have been in the Olympic 200m mix he was that fast. He is talking about a come back.

While a JC the only cat who could beat him was Canadian Andre DeGrasse who is the third ranked sprinter in the world right now.
How fast they run on pavement.
Dont mean **** to me.
Put some pads on and lets see you run
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 04:04 AM   #2004
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
How fast they run on pavement.
Dont mean **** to me.
Put some pads on and lets see you run
Give me the name of that fast on the football field....only....who? EVERYBODY....who runs fast in pads has a track background.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:24 AM   #2005

Good for them. But I dont care what they do on a track.
How do you run sideline to sideline in pads.
How well do you back pedal and then turn and run in full pads?
Full pads, full pads, full pads.
The rest is meaningless if you cant run in

Full pads
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:39 PM   #2006
Politically Incorrect

What happens when they have to have him bulk up to make it in the NFL? He slows down and then throw pads on him.

He will always be super fast but will he be football fast?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:42 PM   #2007
Banned

Quote:
Good for them. But I dont care what they do on a track.
How do you run sideline to sideline in pads.
How well do you back pedal and then turn and run in full pads?
Full pads, full pads, full pads.
The rest is meaningless if you cant run in

Full pads
So why don't they run those 40's in FULL PADS?
Old 03-02-2020, 04:43 PM   #2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
What happens when they have to have him bulk up to make it in the NFL? He slows down and then throw pads on him.

He will always be super fast but will he be football fast?
Hill is a fast football player not a track guy trying to play football.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:59 PM   #2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
So why don't they run those 40's in FULL PADS?
I dont know.. Its never made sense to me.
I want to see your speed in pads
Old 03-02-2020, 08:20 PM   #2010
Banned

Quote:
I dont know.. Its never made sense to me.
I want to see your speed in pads
What you aren't getting is pads are the same for everybody, a 4.3 guy will still be faster than a 4.5 guy.