Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-03-2019, 11:34 AM  
Politically Incorrect

Ruthless People and other great comedies

I just rewatched Ruthless People after 10-15 years and couldn't stop laughing. Bette Midler is an underrated actress/comedian and Danny DeVito is always a riot. If you pay enough attention, you will see "Frankie Carbone" of the movie Goodfellas in a scene.

Highly recommend.

Down and Out in Beverly Hills is also great. (Just rewatched as well)

What About Bob?

There are others I'm going through from the 80's early 90s.

Any recommendations?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:49 PM   #61
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

I'm trying to find this movie online for free to watch and I'll be damned if I can. I'm good at finding everything for the most part but this one is hard as hell.
It's only $2.99 on YouTube and worth every penny
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:33 PM   #62
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
It's only $2.99 on YouTube and worth every penny
I might just have to part with $3.00
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:33 PM   #63
Supporter

Quote:

I'm trying to find this movie online for free to watch and I'll be damned if I can. I'm good at finding everything for the most part but this one is hard as hell.
< 5min
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Noises Off.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	118633   Click image for larger version

Name:	Noises Off II.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	118634  
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:42 PM   #64
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Another one of my favorite old comedies is The Man With One Red Shoe. For whatever reason it wasn't very well received, but I love it. Great cast, funny story, plus young Carrie Fisher in leopard spot bikini underwear! What's not to love?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:32 AM   #65
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
< 5min
I watch a LOT of movies/show here

https://www4.fusionmovies.to/

What site was this and is it some sort of Torrent Bit site? I've never used that
Old 07-10-2019, 09:03 AM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
I watch a LOT of movies/show here

https://www4.fusionmovies.to/

What site was this and is it some sort of Torrent Bit site? I've never used that
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297271
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:25 AM   #67
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Thank you but I think I would prefer not to download and install all these add-ons.

Don't trust these things that they don't have hidden code built in for nefarious purposes
Old 07-10-2019, 09:33 AM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Thank you but I think I would prefer not to download and install all these add-ons.

Don't trust these things that they don't have hidden code built in for nefarious purposes
I posted that to give you an overview, more that just a namedrop of a program.

But all you really need for streaming is the Kodi shell and a working repo [Excursion Redux for me].

I can't convince you of anything you don't believe, but it's a robust open source tech, not some shady fly-by-night. I've had it and use it regularly for nigh on to 6-8 years.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #69
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I posted that to give you an overview, more that just a namedrop of a program.

But all you really need for streaming is the Kodi shell and a working repo [Excursion Redux for me].

I can't convince you of anything you don't believe, but it's a robust open source tech, not some shady fly-by-night. I've had it and use it regularly for nigh on to 6-8 years.
Do you utilize a good Malware like AVG or similar and would that help in this case?
Old 07-10-2019, 10:03 AM   #70
Supporter

Quote:
Do you utilize a good Malware like AVG or similar and would that help in this case?
I've AVG Internet Security forever, and it's always the first thing that goes on a PC after the OS.
But nothing connected to Kodi has even hinted at viruses or malware on my system. But I only install the shell and the repo from the official developer site.

Some of the folks in the thread I linked might be more helpful. There might be even newer/better solutions. But my setup works for me, so I haven't been scouring about for anything different or new/improved.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:24 PM   #71
I could of gone pro

It's not your Airplane or Animal House type comedy, but I went to see Silver Streak in the theater in 1976 and went back and saw it again a few days later, I've only done that couple of times.

It has a lot of great actors who have left us. It stars the late Gene Wilder, Richard Pryor, Jill Clayburgh, Ray Walston, Scatman Crothers, Clifton James, Richard Kiel and Patrick McGoohan. Along with Ned Beatty and Fred Willard.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-10-2019, 05:44 PM   #72
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
These are all great but I would say EVERYONE has seen nearly all of these. I have and they are all worth it.
Sorry, didn't know that we were trying to list sleeper comedies. Thought it was simply really good ones from around the '80s and '90s.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:46 PM   #73
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Fred Willard is still alive
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:33 AM   #74
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Sorry, didn't know that we were trying to list sleeper comedies. Thought it was simply really good ones from around the '80s and '90s.
Not really, just trying to find some of the ones that don't get all the pub.

You're good!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:21 AM   #75
a haw haw haw

I'm a big fan of dark comedies like Arsenic and Old Lace,here's another one I thought of

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.