Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2018, 04:50 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

The Lion King ( 2019)

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2018, 01:41 PM   #16
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
They're taking out 'Be Prepared'. Disney and everyone else involved can get ****ed.
Those are dangerous thoughts citizen.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:09 AM   #17
Future NBA Finals MVP

That monkey is a ****ing dick. He's always wacking people in the dome with a stick. Loud shrieking laugh.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:46 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Not really, they bought Lucasfilm for $4 Billion. It's already broken even.

https://screenrant.com/disney-star-w...it-box-office/
Does that inclued the $2B paid to Kathleen Kennedy over the last few years?
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:49 AM   #19
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
such a cheap cash grab from Disney haha. Sure, the cgi/animation or whatever looks impressive but its basically going to be a shot for shot remake of the '94 animated film right? lol will probably make 2 billion at the box office for Disney but good lord are they creatively bankrupt .
Disney is also remaking Dumbo , Aladdin , Mulan etc etc etc. I gotta had it to them though, they are basically printing money at this point.
They already did Beauty & the Beast. It was released to television, though, if I remember correctly. I guess it did good enough that they saw that there was a profit to be made. They did tweak it a bit to where it was pretty obvious that LeFou is gay. Anxious to see if they do anything to this film. Looking forward to seeing it.

Also, I read where Will Smith will be Genie in the Alladin flick. Just not sure how I'll react to that, as no one could top Robin Williams.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:13 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This is who we are now. Something is successful, even iconic, they will re-boot or do a pre-quel/sequel. It's a easy decision for the VP of the entertainment companies to make. Very little downside to their careers compared to making money. The Star Wars one offs still made a BILLION $'s in profits for Disney. Thats just at the box office. Not counting merchanise, amusement parks money etc.
It's the circle of life.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:54 PM   #21
Has a particular set of skills

50+million views of the trailer on You Tube in 3 days. They are going to print money.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:35 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
They already did Beauty & the Beast. It was released to television, though, if I remember correctly. I guess it did good enough that they saw that there was a profit to be made. They did tweak it a bit to where it was pretty obvious that LeFou is gay. Anxious to see if they do anything to this film. Looking forward to seeing it.

Also, I read where Will Smith will be Genie in the Alladin flick. Just not sure how I'll react to that, as no one could top Robin Williams.
Beauty and the Beast did $1.2 billion at the box office so....
Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:40 PM   #23
Ain't no relax!

It's a neat idea. There's several generations who've grown up with The Lion King. So I bet this is going to be huge.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:35 PM   #24
Forever Royal

Disney is definitely a bit more unique when it comes to motivation to do remakes. I know most kids have probably seen this movie or Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast prior to the remake, but it’s just different to have a new release. The impact is much greater and I think more immediate.

Disney’s parks make like $20 billion per year. It’s a huge part of their revenue. And within those parks are countless attractions and themes centered around these now older movies. Updating the movies keeps the parks from becoming stale and outdated and gets people excited to go. They still do updates here and there on these older characters and areas but updating the same world or altering the merchandise instead of having to replace everything is so much easier and cheaper.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:56 AM   #25
Go Beavers!

It's funny that people are referring to this as the live action Lion King.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:18 PM   #26
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Disney is definitely a bit more unique when it comes to motivation to do remakes. I know most kids have probably seen this movie or Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast prior to the remake, but it’s just different to have a new release. The impact is much greater and I think more immediate.

Disney’s parks make like $20 billion per year. It’s a huge part of their revenue. And within those parks are countless attractions and themes centered around these now older movies. Updating the movies keeps the parks from becoming stale and outdated and gets people excited to go. They still do updates here and there on these older characters and areas but updating the same world or altering the merchandise instead of having to replace everything is so much easier and cheaper.
universal Orlando just tore down the “Jaws” ride, one of its most popular rides for decades to make room for a Harry Potter roller coaster.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:39 PM   #27
Veteran

I actually really like the remakes of these. Beauty and the Beast was pretty great. I would not have gone to see a rerelease of the animated one which was actually a technology leap itself. It was one of the first 2d animated films to author with 3d work integrated.

I was excited to see the new version for its cg work. Jungle Book was fun, though I think it missed a few opportunities to really push some style into the photoreal look and make a new statement. This one, I will see too, because kittens are adorable, but I will probably have the same note that I wish the photoreal was merged with some classic animation design style and not just making all the eyes giant.

Nobody bitches if someone does Hamlet in a theater again. If you bring something new to it, there shouldn't be any issue with utilizing a classic story.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 01:05 PM   #28
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post

I had never thought about the parks angle in respect to Disney remakes. Makes sense though.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:08 PM   #29
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Beauty and the Beast did $1.2 billion at the box office so....
Ah. I don't remember it being at the box office. I just remember watching it on TV one time, so I guess I thought it was one of those made for TV things at the time.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2018, 06:02 PM   #30
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
That monkey is a ****ing dick. He's always wacking people in the dome with a stick. Loud shrieking laugh.
But in the end he made everyone around him better.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.