Brad Pitt
Margot Robbie
Burt Reynolds
Timothy Olyphant
Michael Madsen
Tim Roth
Dewey Crow as Manson

This is going to be one epic movie.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 06-08-2019 at 08:04 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:12 AM   #76
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:18 PM   #77
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I'm interested in how he treats the whole Manson/Stone thing.

That could be weird.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:00 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I'm interested in how he treats the whole Manson/Stone thing.

That could be weird.

FAX
Agreed I too am interested in that aspect.

Also I noticed that the actor that is playing Manson in this (Damon Herriman) is also playing Charles Manson in David Fincher's Mindhunter series for Netflix ( for season 2) . Just though that was interesting that they used the same actor.

Also thanks guys for embedding the teaser for me! I appreciate it.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:02 PM   #79
Mahomes Dynasty

love me some Robbie
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:00 AM
BigRedChief
This message has been deleted by BigRedChief. Reason: Dupe
Old 03-21-2019, 08:01 AM   #80
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
love me some Robbie
Margo Robbie as Sharon Tate poster.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMLtwMD...on_share_sheet
Old 03-21-2019, 09:13 AM   #81
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Margo Robbie as Sharon Tate poster.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMLtwMD...on_share_sheet
I really hope they don't graphically recreate her death scene in this. I mean, it's Tarantino, so he probably will, but.... ugh.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:32 AM   #82
Ain't no relax!

This one isn't really exciting me much for some reason...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:35 AM   #83
Politically Incorrect

I'm going to wait a few weeks for the reviews to begin and then probably go see it if no horrible opinions.

It's been probably 6-7 years since I went to the movies
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:56 AM   #84
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
This one isn't really exciting me much for some reason...
You have a Hateful 8 hangover
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:56 AM   #85
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I really hope they don't graphically recreate her death scene in this. I mean, it's Tarantino, so he probably will, but.... ugh.
Shit, you know it's coming. It's probably partly the reason he did this movie, tbh. Lol
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:11 AM   #86
Supporter

If you read the press, the movie is about the location and the times, not the murder itself.

Pitt and DiCaprio are an aging matinee star and his longtime stunt double, adjusting to the changing Hollywood culture.

Though they are cast and written, I doubt the narrative will focus much on Manson or Tate.

More Summer of Sam than Zodiac.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:21 AM   #87
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
If you read the press, the movie is about the location and the times, not the murder itself.

Pitt and DiCaprio are an aging matinee star and his longtime stunt double, adjusting to the changing Hollywood culture.

Though they are cast and written, I doubt the narrative will focus much on Manson or Tate.

More Summer of Sam than Zodiac.
So the idea might be to show the principles just casually running into Manson on the street? That could lead to some interesting dialogue.

Have they cast for Mrs. LaBianca?

Honestly, I don't see how you can write in the murders without turning this into a horror film.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:05 PM   #88
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
So the idea might be to show the principles just casually running into Manson on the street? That could lead to some interesting dialogue.

Have they cast for Mrs. LaBianca?

Honestly, I don't see how you can write in the murders without turning this into a horror film.

FAX
DiCaprio's character is said to live on the same street as Polanski/Tate. His character is also the star of a western tv show or movie, so it might be that the Manson Family who lived on a filming ranch is encountered via the western setting as well. Manson and his crew also mingled in music and film industry circles by way of Dennis Wilson and a few young actors and writers. The murders are said to be a backdrop for the story, not the primary story. I'm not sure if that means we'd see it or not.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-21-2019, 03:11 PM   #89
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
DiCaprio's character is said to live on the same street as Polanski/Tate. His character is also the star of a western tv show or movie, so it might be that the Manson Family who lived on a filming ranch is encountered via the western setting as well. Manson and his crew also mingled in music and film industry circles by way of Dennis Wilson and a few young actors and writers. The murders are said to be a backdrop for the story, not the primary story. I'm not sure if that means we'd see it or not.
LOL ... It's over-the-top creepy just reading that much.

FAX
Old 03-21-2019, 03:41 PM   #90
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It's the one reason I'm afraid of this movie...seriously...QT loves him some shocker violence. Though, this would be a recreation of an actual murder of a real person in recent history...maybe he'd be a little less...Tarantino about it.

I'll wait till I hear more about it after it comes out.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.