Brad Pitt
Margot Robbie
Burt Reynolds
Timothy Olyphant
Michael Madsen
Tim Roth
Dewey Crow as Manson

This is going to be one epic movie.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 06-08-2019 at 08:04 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 09:31 AM   #136
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
The Dinner at the Frankenheimers
One account has John & Evans Frankenheimer planning an early dinner
and invited some guests over
According to Robert Blair Kaiser’s book RFK Must Die
the guest list included director Roman Polanski
whose movie Rosemary’s Baby
was selling a lot of tickets
and his wife Sharon Tate
Other guests were future head of Disney Pictures Frank Wells
and his wife Luanne, plus actress Anjanette Comer, nightclub owner
Brian Morris, set designer Richard Sylbert, and a woman named
Sarah Hudson, who apparently was dating Sylbert at the time.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:29 AM   #137
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Damn getting stoked about this, looking forward to it. Now im doing a Mini Tarantino Marathon. Was really hoping for a 70mm showings or a 70mm Roadshow, this setting would be perfect for it. Also if not 70mm what did QT do with all those projectors he refurbished for the Hateful Eight roadshow?
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:48 AM   #138
I could of gone pro

One of Kennedy's body guards was former football player and 'fearsome foursome' member of the Rams Rosey Grier, in the photo top left.

I can remember the day RFK died, because that was the day I graduated from St. Petersburg High School, June 6, 1968.

The summer of 1969 I worked the grill at Billy's Famous Subs, my cousin, on the boardwalk in Ocean City Maryland. Located on the Atlantic shore. 150 miles from Baltimore. For four months I had no TV, this is before cable, one radio station. I never even heard of Woodstock until the movie came out a year later. I did go see Gone with the Wind, it was playing continuously at the only local theater. At that time, only a 1,000 people lived all year in Ocean City, but on the 4th of July it was 200,000. Today they'll have up to 350,000 in OC in the summer.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-24-2019, 08:18 PM   #139
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
and his wife Sharon Tate
In other words, RFK ate his last meal with two of the victims of the alleged Manson family, the director of Rosemary's Baby - a movie about Satanic ritual - and another director who made the Manchurian Candidate - a movie about mind contro and assassinating the President - basically a movie based on the assassination of JFK, two years before JFK was assassinated. This was his company in the final hours of his life before he was killed, reputedly by a victim of mind control, someone who had been a part of MKUltra. Sharon Tate's father, incidentally, was a Colonel in Army Intelligence from 1946 to 1969...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:18 PM   #140
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
and his wife Sharon Tate
In other words, RFK ate his last meal with two of the victims of the alleged Manson family, the director of Rosemary's Baby - a movie about Satanic ritual - and another director who made the Manchurian Candidate - a movie about mind contro and assassinating the President - basically a movie based on the assassination of JFK, two years before JFK was assassinated. This was his company in the final hours of his life before he was killed, reputedly by a victim of mind control, someone who had been a part of MKUltra. Sharon Tate's father, incidentally, was a Colonel in Army Intelligence from 1946 to 1969...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:07 PM   #141
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Scored tickets to a screener on Wednesday night.

Bart Scott, Can't Wait.
Fun movie. Most of you guys will appreciate it.

Some of you won't.

Looking forward to coming back to this thread after some of you have seen it.

Last edited by OnTheWarpath15; 07-24-2019 at 09:19 PM..
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:03 PM   #142
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Some of you won't.

I had tickets to the first show in the area tomorrow but now life has gotten in the way and I’ll have to see it on Friday.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:31 AM   #143
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Some of you won't.

How would you rank it compared to QTs other movies?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:43 PM   #144
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #145
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I'm not going to see it until a week from Saturday.

I do have one question for OTWP - you can answer in spoiler tags, PM, rep comment, whatever:

Spoiler!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2019, 03:52 PM   #146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm not going to see it until a week from Saturday.

I do have one question for OTWP - you can answer in spoiler tags, PM, rep comment, whatever:

Spoiler!
Sent you the answer in rep.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
How would you rank it compared to QTs other movies?
Wow...tough question because I don't want to spoil anything or give people any ideas before going to see it.

I'll say different.

It's more personal and heartfelt than anything he's ever done, IMO. With that said, there are still plenty of easter eggs, excellent cameos and typical QT obsessions that are everywhere in the film.

If you're a huge QT fan, I think you'll LOVE this movie.

I wasn't alive during this time period, but I really FELT like I was in 1969 LA.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:47 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wow...tough question because I don't want to spoil anything or give people any ideas before going to see it.

I'll say different.

It's more personal and heartfelt than anything he's ever done, IMO. With that said, there are still plenty of easter eggs, excellent cameos and typical QT obsessions that are everywhere in the film.

I wasn't alive during this time period, but I really FELT like I was in 1969 LA.
I’m a huge QT fan, so I’m sure I’ll like it

I think my fave movies of his are Inglorious Basterds, Jackie Brown and Kill Bill.

But really I like them all.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:58 PM   #149
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

I'll say different.

Saw some interviews with him where he talked about the movie being a love letter to his home town.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:30 PM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Saw some interviews with him where he talked about the movie being a love letter to his home town.
Definitely plays that way.