Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-16-2017, 06:46 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

FOX & MacFarlane's The Orville

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop View Post
Was this supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't .
This was a good show, you are stupid. Sorry, the discovery that you are in fact stupid is going to be jarring, but its true.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:47 PM   #92
mod-ish

SO yeah, had the DVR set to record it, and got the end of the delayed Cowboys/Broncos game instead.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:50 PM   #93
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
SO yeah, had the DVR set to record it, and got the end of the delayed Cowboys/Broncos game instead.
THIS!

Tried to watch it tonight after getting home from Kansas City.

Wouldn't have sucked so much if that game had turned out differently.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:23 PM   #94
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
THIS!

Tried to watch it tonight after getting home from Kansas City.

Wouldn't have sucked so much if that game had turned out differently.

I set mine to record 1 hour extra in case football runs long. I liked this episode better than the pilot.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:13 PM   #95
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartMod View Post
I set mine to record 1 hour extra in case football runs long. I liked this episode better than the pilot.
I just had it set on season pass, didn't think about the whole Sunday thing. Can't remember the last time I recorded a Sunday TV show.

Oh well. I'll know next time. And it's not like there aren't other ways to watch it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:17 PM   #96
Supporter

FoxNow App has their episodes.

4k, too.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:56 PM   #97
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

4k, too.
Thanks.

Old 09-18-2017, 10:09 PM   #98
Veteran

A better episode than the pilot.

The plot reminded me of the Futurama episode where the romantic getaway vacation was a secret zoo exhibit for the simian world.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:10 PM   #99
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

4k, too.
On Hulu as well. Thats where I had to turn to get it since two of my three most hated teams had to **** things up.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:19 PM   #100
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

This show is going to get cancelled after 2 seasons, or 1.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:49 PM   #101
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frankly I liked the first episode better. This felt like a middling Voyager episode splattered with way too many pop culture references.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:11 AM   #102
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I just had it set on season pass, didn't think about the whole Sunday thing. Can't remember the last time I recorded a Sunday TV show.

Oh well. I'll know next time. And it's not like there aren't other ways to watch it.
It's moving to Thursdays anyway so it won't be an issue anymore.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:30 AM   #103
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartMod View Post
It's moving to Thursdays anyway so it won't be an issue anymore.
Good.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:54 AM   #104
Spiraling down the Drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
This was a good show, you are stupid. Sorry, the discovery that you are in fact stupid is going to be jarring, but its true.
Don't understand the personal attack. **** off , Al.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:29 PM   #105
Supporter

I am enjoying this show. Of course, I always like the Star Trek series'. And I like Seth McFarlane as long as he doesn't try to inject current politics. But yeah, it will probably get canceled. Most space sci fi type shows that I like get canceled. The masses would prefer to watch another crappy sitcom or a lawyer/cop/hospital/fireman show.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.