Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:13 PM   #406
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Am I the only one that can't stand Will? He doesn't really help with anything. The MFer can FEEL when the flayer is coming around but he just stands there and holds his neck like a reerun. He could at least warn everyone, but NOooOOooo. He just stands there like the useless, goofy looking, bowl cut having, short shorts wearing loser he is. He never fights anyone. He never comes up with clever ideas. He never even really helps to implement other peoples' plans. He's just dead weight. He should have died in Season 1.
I’ve been saying that since Season 1. I can’t stand his character.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:01 PM   #407
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Am I the only one that can't stand Will? He doesn't really help with anything. The MFer can FEEL when the flayer is coming around but he just stands there and holds his neck like a reerun. He could at least warn everyone, but NOooOOooo. He just stands there like the useless, goofy looking, bowl cut having, short shorts wearing loser he is. He never fights anyone. He never comes up with clever ideas. He never even really helps to implement other peoples' plans. He's just dead weight. He should have died in Season 1.
Yea, they really have struggled to give him something to do. I dont know if hes just not as charismatic as an actor as the others so they dont write for him or what?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:13 PM   #408
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Yea, they really have struggled to give him something to do. I dont know if hes just not as charismatic as an actor as the others so they dont write for him or what?
Tough to tell. He has been asked to do demanding stuff.

Spoiler!
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:25 AM   #409
Bring it on Ahab!

I'm kind of confused about Steve's whole character.

I mean he was the bait and switch bully-to-hero character. What I don't understand is why did him acting like a decent person mean he had to start being such a socially awkward goofball.

It doesn't really make sense. I mean you can STILL be socially successful without being an asshole. I don't really get how he suddenly became such a goof.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:03 AM   #410
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’ve been saying that since Season 1. I can’t stand his character.
Will is the anally raped Harry Potter
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:13 AM   #411
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
So I was rewatching the first season over the weekend.

You can definitely tell they upped the comedy and action in seasons 2 and 3.
By upped you mean they injected more comedy and not the show actually being funnier, right? Honestly the humor in season three was groan inducing. It reminded me of YA movies...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 02:58 PM   #412
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
By upped you mean they injected more comedy and not the show actually being funnier, right? Honestly the humor in season three was groan inducing. It reminded me of YA movies...
Tired recycling of jokes they pulled from Season 2 didn't make you laugh?

Season 3 was overall better than most of the TV out there, but no where near as good as seasons 1 or 2. It was short, and felt rushed.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:28 PM   #413
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I'm kind of confused about Steve's whole character.

I mean he was the bait and switch bully-to-hero character. What I don't understand is why did him acting like a decent person mean he had to start being such a socially awkward goofball.

It doesn't really make sense. I mean you can STILL be socially successful without being an asshole. I don't really get how he suddenly became such a goof.
I'm with ya. Steve regressed instead of growing from all the stuff he's been through. And the Robin thing...let's just say in 1984 people were not as accepting of such things, especially in small town 'Murica. That was a 2019 injection just to be cool and current for people who were not around then, like my kids...Or something...it just didn't feel right.

Hopper's character was not as cool either IMO. They sort of went overboard with the bumbling overprotective father thing.

I really liked that the kids were all growing up and hormones are flying everywhere. We all remember that, and since it takes place at about the same time as it did for me in real life, it was really enjoyable and brought back feelings of nostalgia.

Will sucks. That is all. What a waste. This kid was the reason for all the stuff in season 1, and now he's just...there...if he bit it after season 1 it would make no difference. With all his D&D love, you'd think he'd have some kind of cool plan or role to play in this, but he's just the kid who won't grow up as fast as the rest of them and is annoying as hell.

I want to watch this season again, but I had just watched season 1 and 2 in preparation...and this thing is going downhill IMO. And no, I don't want the ****ing 90's...end this shit by 1989 and call it a show.

Call me an old fart, I don't care...Still really like the show, but I don't trust them to make this cool for 5 seasons...it's already getting limp after 3.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #414
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post

Hopper's character was not as cool either IMO.
Wut? I really dug his Magnum PI outfit and John McClain attitude taking on the tough guy Russian. They even recreated a scene from Die Hard. “You won’t shoot me, your a police officer. There are rules for police officers”
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:04 AM   #415
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post

Call me an old fart, I don't care...Still really like the show, but I don't trust them to make this cool for 5 seasons...it's already getting limp after 3.
They clearly set it up for a 4th season. Which I'll watch if/when it comes out. My expectations will be pretty low though.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:24 AM   #416
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:
Wut? I really dug his Magnum PI outfit and John McClain attitude taking on the tough guy Russian. They even recreated a scene from Die Hard. “You won’t shoot me, your a police officer. There are rules for police officers”
Was there something like that in one of the Lethal Weapon films? I need to watch them again anyways but I thought the criminals used that against Murtaugh/Riggs in one of them.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:19 AM   #417
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Was there something like that in one of the Lethal Weapon films? I need to watch them again anyways but I thought the criminals used that against Murtaugh/Riggs in one of them.
I don’t remember it from any of the Lethal Weapon movies, but they could have used it?

The scene I was referencing that ST3 did a riff on is here:

https://youtu.be/kk9W3TSooMg
Old 07-23-2019, 10:31 PM   #418
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
They're trying way too hard to hit that nostalgia bone.

There were some up and down episodes (I really like the pod-people marching to Voltron up with the creature) but six epps in it's not as good as season 1 or 2...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:35 PM   #419
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post
I was impressed by the singing of Never ending Story by both pairs if kids, my daughter pointed out last night that all four of those kids have been on Broadway. I think Suzy was Matilda, Dustin was in Les Mis/Cinderalla, Lucas was in Lion King, and Max was Annie.
It's cute.

Until you realize Suzy got two people killed. Cold blooded.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:17 PM   #420
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It's cute.

Until you realize Suzy got two people killed. Cold blooded.
No she didn’t. Jesus Christ.

How about you blame Hopper for having no ****ing situational experience. Dude is the Chief of Police but he can’t tell when the Terminator enters a room that he’s in? Twice?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.