Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
Supporter

Later, Chiefsplanet

The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #346
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Or you could try going after the man juice I deposited in that wart hog you got for a woman and rub it on them...
And he resorts to Skip tactics! Woohoo!

Sorry, delivery boy, I don't bite on that shit any more. Try harder!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #347
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Or you could try going after the man juice I deposited in that wart hog you got for a woman and rub it on them...
Whoa there, sparky. Remember how you felt when Dane insulted your daughter? Wives are family, too.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #348
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Whoa there, sparky. Remember how you felt when Dane insulted your daughter? Wives are family, too.
This is Danes twin brother though ...
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #349
Shit

Man I hope it wasn't dane that ran out on the court with a knife before the clippers game and held police off for twenty minutes.

If it was I hold R8ers responsible
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #350
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
The mods had nothing to do with it you arrogant prick, you brought this one on all by yourself, take some of your own advice and
JFC on a chrome plated dildo grow a ****ing set of ****ing balls all ****ing ready.
Gess your Vagina wounds a bit more eaisly than ours.
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 03-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #351
Molôn Labé

Quote:
He didn't insult me silly, you have to respect someone to be insulted by them...
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #352
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
This is Danes twin brother though ...
I know Frazod's wife IRL. I'm politely asking you to refrain from insulting her, especially when she's not on this BB.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #353
On Hiatus

Sorry....but this doesn't bother me at all. Dane could be a major prick (can't we all) but he was the occasionally enjoyable. It was the 95% of the time that he was in here reminding us how much smarter/better/socially enormous he was than the rest of us that got old.

Didn't he also berate people who posted these same kind of "good-bye" threads?
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #354
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Man I hope it wasn't dane that ran out on the court with a knife before the clippers game and held police off for twenty minutes.

Posted via Mobile Device
I did not put any crosshairs on any pictures nor did I say the word "Target" at any time.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #355
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I HOPE that's the reason he's so conciliatory.

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh yeah, definitely...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #356
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

HOC? I think so.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #357
Molôn Labé

Quote:
I know Frazod's wife IRL. I'm politely asking you to refrain from insulting her, especially when she's not on this BB.
I like you Luv but when you wrestle pigs, your gonna get muddy....
Old 03-19-2011, 02:52 PM   #358
Custom User Title

Dane adds to the board. But if that's the reason he's leaving...then I have no sympathy for him. The guy called everyone's mom a whore, so being called a pedo is no different imo.
Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #359
Molôn Labé

Old 03-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #360
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I like you Luv but when you wrestle pigs, your gonna get muddy....
If you insult someone's family because they (or someone they're friends with) insults yours, then you are no better than they are.