Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:42 PM   #4306
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
So they have snow hurricanes in Georgia now? The debri flying around was near deadly.

Don't worry though, the weather is a help for the living. It's so cold it freezes walkers standing in place and handles freezing the river. However, they do still need to watch out for walkers under the snow. That's the downside to snow. Being above it is deadly, but it's like having a nice warm blanket if you're under it.

In all seriousness, watching the episode I couldn't remember the last one that featured weather having any impact. Rain, snow, wind, etc. It's possible I've completely forgotten about them, but it was actually surprising that I couldn't remember any episode that really had weather in it. It's always Sunny and 70 in Georgia, right?

Unless there is some interesting Negan previews for next season, I'm sticking with being done with the show. which coincidentally was the best part of the episode IMO.

pretty sure the negan/judith scene is the beginning of the hero's path for negan. I was kinda disappointed to be honest, but you gotta start small for whats coming with the whisperers'.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2019, 05:32 AM   #4307
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
You do realize that they show world right now is in Virginia and not Georgia right?
No, had no idea. That's how closely I'm paying attention to the show. How many seasons have they been in Virginia?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:29 AM   #4308
MONTANA #19

The show takes place in the areas surrounding Washington DC (they went into DC earlier this season). A noreaster isn't out of the question, but yes, they've seemed to avoid winter for the most part. Maybe it happens during hiatus.

As for weather affecting the show, I could only think of a few others...Heat of course when they were in GA. There was a "tornado" on it a couple seasons back. They waited it out in a barn. It's path of "destruction" was literally right beside the barn. I say "tornado" and "destruction" because you could obviously see that all they did was dig up some trees with a back hoe and no actual meteorologists or scientists for that matter where consulted with. Lastly, on Fear they dealt with a "hurricane" last year....same thing with the "tornado." The Fear universe is currently in in-land Texas, a hurricane would not be able to maintain full hurricane strength that far inland...nit picky I know, but still.

They showed why the kingdom fell in the cold open of the episode. The old infrastructure finally gave way. They couldn't repair it any longer.

Gimpel was on Talking Dead and mentioned a couple times that the "two shows" could/would cross paths. I assume he meant Fear and TWD, but he could have meant TWD and the "Rick Movies."

The TWD showrunner, Kang, apparently let a little too much out of the bag in an interview and basically eluded to the person on the other end of the radio being tied to Rick in some way. Many now assume that this will be the gateway for Michonne's exit from the show next season..."I'm going to find Rick/ I'm going to find your daddy." Which would make it acceptable that she would leave her kids behind rather than take them on a dangerous journey. This would also allow for her return later down the road in the "Rick Movies"

In my opinion...and I get this from these recent interviews with Gimple and Kang...the Walking Dead universe (on television at least) is now in view of the proverbial "light at the end of the tunnel." I think they will bring both shows together and then everything comes full circle in the Rick Grimes movies where the entire group fights off one last massive Villain leaving a few of them to ride off into the sunset...3 to 5 years and it's all over IMO.

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 04-03-2019 at 06:39 AM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:12 AM   #4309
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
The show takes place in the areas surrounding Washington DC (they went into DC earlier this season). A noreaster isn't out of the question, but yes, they've seemed to avoid winter for the most part. Maybe it happens during hiatus.

As for weather affecting the show, I could only think of a few others...Heat of course when they were in GA. There was a "tornado" on it a couple seasons back. They waited it out in a barn. It's path of "destruction" was literally right beside the barn. I say "tornado" and "destruction" because you could obviously see that all they did was dig up some trees with a back hoe and no actual meteorologists or scientists for that matter where consulted with. Lastly, on Fear they dealt with a "hurricane" last year....same thing with the "tornado." The Fear universe is currently in in-land Texas, a hurricane would not be able to maintain full hurricane strength that far inland...nit picky I know, but still.
So all 3 of the communities are in the DC surrounding area? What about Sanctuary? It's kind of become a background show for me, so I'll admit my attention to the details isn't there. Which is why I didn't know that we'd moved on from Georgia.

My main issue with the storm (outside of thinking Georgia now had Snowicanes), was the walkers. Some being frozen standing in place and others laying under snow waiting for someone to walk by so they could pop up.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:33 AM   #4310
MONTANA #19

Quote:
So all 3 of the communities are in the DC surrounding area? What about Sanctuary? It's kind of become a background show for me, so I'll admit my attention to the details isn't there. Which is why I didn't know that we'd moved on from Georgia.

My main issue with the storm (outside of thinking Georgia now had Snowicanes), was the walkers. Some being frozen standing in place and others laying under snow waiting for someone to walk by so they could pop up.
Yeah, everything is located in the rural areas south of Washington DC/Arlington. We can assume that the Sanctuary is somewhere between the Kingdom and Alexandria because they stopped there last week.

I also noticed the one frozen walker. I didn't really get that either since the others were literally laying in the snow. I didn't go back to look, but that one that Darryl smashed at the end may have already been dead and they were using it as a scare crow for their crops. If not, I guess we now know that freezing them to a super low temp actually kills them.....time to seek out a liquid nitrogen plant
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:21 AM   #4311
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Looks like your ADD isn't relegated to the show - there is discussion of them leaving Georgia several seasons ago a few posts above yours
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:48 AM   #4312
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Looks like your ADD isn't relegated to the show - there is discussion of them leaving Georgia several seasons ago a few posts above yours
Damn. .

In my defense, I really hadn't caught up on the thread before my post. I had 2 or 3 episodes I needed to watch and finally got through them all yesterday.

But, as you can tell, my attentiveness & interest in the show has been steadily declining for quite awhile. I think the last episode I was really interested in was when Rick's group was finally got trapped by the Saviors. I think that was the mid season finale and had the cliff hanger of "who died". 2 seasons ago? 3? I don't remember.

Every since that one, it's been a background show for me, so it's no surprise that I missed a lot of vital info.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:54 PM   #4313
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Damn. .

In my defense, I really hadn't caught up on the thread before my post. I had 2 or 3 episodes I needed to watch and finally got through them all yesterday.

But, as you can tell, my attentiveness & interest in the show has been steadily declining for quite awhile. I think the last episode I was really interested in was when Rick's group was finally got trapped by the Saviors. I think that was the mid season finale and had the cliff hanger of "who died". 2 seasons ago? 3? I don't remember.

Every since that one, it's been a background show for me, so it's no surprise that I missed a lot of vital info.
Ugh, that was the end of season 6. Glenn and Abraham died in the season premier of season 7, and that turned a ton of people off.

I think that's part of the reason that Rick and Maggie didn't die when they left the show. Not only hold out hope for a return, but if I had to witness Rick die I don't think I'd ever watch again.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:11 PM   #4314
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

I liked the second half of this season better than any in years but there are some trends about the demographics of the characters that I really don't care for.

Also, glad that little shit kid got killed. Also, kill Gabriel pretty please.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2019, 05:06 PM   #4315
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Ugh, that was the end of season 6. Glenn and Abraham died in the season premier of season 7, and that turned a ton of people off.

I think that's part of the reason that Rick and Maggie didn't die when they left the show. Not only hold out hope for a return, but if I had to witness Rick die I don't think I'd ever watch again.
Ah, that's right. It was the season finale, not mid season. If I remember correctly, not a whole lot happened all season and then they left the company have of "who died" for like 6/7 months.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:27 AM   #4316
Supporter

A THIRD!!!

https://www.amc.com/shows/the-walkin...ign=AMC-Weekly
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:41 AM   #4317
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
What a shit shkw
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:49 AM   #4318
Supporter

They should do Walking Dead Great Plains.

Oh wait. Everyone is heavily armed, plenty of food and water, and a line of sight that extends miles.

1000 yard head shots on zombies and city scum would be plentiful.

Boring.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:28 PM   #4319
Stay positive, don't give up

Enjoyed this season esp the 2nd half. Did they say how many episodes Danai will be in on s10? Curious how or when Rick will be involved. Is there any chance Maggie returns?

No idea who was on the radio. The episode before the finale was one of the best in recent memory. Amazing what good story telling can do versus shock crap. Gimple should've been replaced by Kang 2 years ago.

I am hoping for a Negan redemption at this point. Hope the show stays strong when Michonne is gone to look for Rick.

We didn't see every newer character in the finale like deaf woman and her sister...are we to assume they were there?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #4320
Stay positive, don't give up

Wow, alot of news and a new season 10 trailer. This looks like it could be good. Final season for Danai Gurira as Michonne and Rick Grimes movies will be in theaters. Also if no one knew the TWD comic ended this past month unexpectedly on issue 193. I haven't read it yet...still catching up.

@azalben: Here's a surprise: those #TheWalkingDead Rick Grimes movies won't be coming to TV, they'll be premiering in movie theaters https://decider.com/2019/07/19/walki...site%20buttons via @decider

Embed please.

https://youtu.be/qn1kXp9T9EY
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.