Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2024, 11:01 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

RIP Lisa Lopez-Galvan

I feel like this fellow Chiefs fan needed her own thread. Also sounds like a family member (maybe husband?), Vince was part of the Lot J crew as I think Nate mentioned Vince often cooking for the group, and the Lot J crew working on some fundraising efforts to support the family.

https://kkfi.org/people/lisa-galvan/

Prayers to the entire family.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-16-2024, 06:38 AM   #31
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Can't respect it more, thanks Taylor.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:04 AM   #32
Snacks Are Under My Apron

RIP

Prayers for her family, friends and loved ones.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:28 AM   #33
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
That should really be the end of any Taylor Swift hate from Chiefs fans.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 07:33 AM   #34
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
That should really be the end of any Taylor Swift hate from Chiefs fans.
I never understood how there could be any hate for TS. I mean, she’s the most popular pop star in the World dating our HOF TE. Someone explain to me how that’s a bad thing?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:53 AM   #35
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I think the hate for Taylor swift is mostly due to her political views
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 08:14 AM   #36
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Well, then, that’s just ****ing stupid.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:20 AM
Eleazar
This message has been deleted by Eleazar. Reason: wrong thread
Old 02-16-2024, 08:30 AM   #37
best in the biz

Quote:
i think people needlessly throw out the term hate when it's more like indifference.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:47 AM   #38
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Could be
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 09:22 AM   #39
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
i think people needlessly throw out the term hate when it's more like indifference.
There is surely some indifference towards her that is being lauded as hate, but there is some definite real hate out there. She really seems like one of the hardest famous people in the world to hate.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 09:33 AM   #40
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I accepted a long time ago that I’m going to agree politically/socially with very few celebrities, and that I should simply enjoy or not enjoy their work for what it is.

Make a good song? I’ll like it. Make a crap song? I won’t listen.

It’s a major waste of your time to investigate every celebrity’s lives before watching a movie or listening to music (within reason at least, someone like a Gary Glitter is off limits to me because of what he did).
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 09:36 AM   #41
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
There is surely some indifference towards her that is being lauded as hate, but there is some definite real hate out there. She really seems like one of the hardest famous people in the world to hate.
Which is super silly and stupid at the same time, because we don't really know these people.

I know a DJ at KKFI, I've done a live segment. I've prolly listened to Lisa and didn't know it at the time. It's arguably one of the best stations in KC IF you are into that type of music.

It's a wonderful gesture on her part.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 09:56 AM   #42
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I don't see why anyone would hate her unless it's political. She's a pretty likable person.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:54 AM   #43
Veteran

Bill's Mafia and some from Raven's Nest donating.

Bill's Mafia giving it up in increments of $17 for Josh and other player's numbers. Seems many members are a part of the human race.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:40 AM   #44
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser View Post
Bill's Mafia and some from Raven's Nest donating.

Bill's Mafia giving it up in increments of $17 for Josh and other player's numbers. Seems many members are a part of the human race.
So, let's start donating 58 in reference to DT and SB 58.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 12:02 PM   #45
MY LITTLE #15

Are there any funds set up to help other families with hospital expenses?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.