Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2023, 04:00 PM   #2
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Funny.

I usually mostly talk about my collection in terms of how much of their catalog I have. With Priest, Sabbath, Dio - I have their entire collections through all the lineup changes and everything. One of those I've never mentioned is the Scorpions. I have almost everything they've done with the exception of some of the later stuff.

But I also have a ton of albums in a 2nd tier where I just prefer certain lineups. For example, I really like Motorhead best with Eddie. I have a boxed set of the UFO Chrysalis years. Everything they did with Michael Schenker. He's one of my favorite guitarists.
I was SO into the first two Michael Shenker solo records. He's definitely a great guitarist and one of my favorites as well.

To wrap up the day I've spent listening to old records with Simon Phillips on them, here's one more with my favorite guitar player ever (RIP) on a song he co-wrote, again in 1980. It's not metal but it definitely rocks.

Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:37 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
I'm a drummer and Simon Phillips happens to be one of my favorites. Here is on The Michael Schenker Group record in 1980. This is a good song.

Hell YES! MSG - Armed and Ready! Great band!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:52 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
I'm a drummer and Simon Phillips happens to be one of my favorites. Here is on The Michael Schenker Group record in 1980. This is a good song.

MSG - Victim of Illusion

MSG - On and On

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:04 PM   #5
pie is never free

Maybe this isn't classified as metal, but just give it the first song and 50% of you will watch it through tonight

Best 42 minutes of your rock n roll lives... AC/DC rampaging through Colchester England like Godzilla, good mercy what an absolute SMOKESHOW

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:47 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Maybe this isn't classified as metal…
Hard rock included.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:42 PM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

Judas Priest - The Rage

Judas Priest - You Don't Have to be Old to be Wise

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:54 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

MSG - Attack of the Mad Axeman

Old 05-06-2023, 06:01 AM   #9
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
MSG - Attack of the Mad Axeman

Oh yeah!
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:58 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Judas Priest - Diamonds And Rust
Unleashed in the East

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 10:30 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Judas Priest - Diamonds And Rust
Unleashed in the East

Originally recorded by Joan ****ing Baez. The irony in that. 😂
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:59 AM   #12
Exasperated

HUGE soft spot for Bon era AC/DC. That was an awesome band. First record I learned to play on the drums was Highway to Hell. Second was Priest's British Steel.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 06:29 PM   #13
MVP

Ya'll need to listen to some new stuff.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:42 AM   #14
Cheat Death

Drain is my favorite metal band out right now

West Coast crossover perfection

Living Proof just dropped on 5/5

California Cursed was an insta classic

Last edited by KCUnited; 05-07-2023 at 08:47 AM..
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2023, 11:43 AM   #15
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Drain is my favorite metal band out right now

West Coast crossover perfection

Living Proof just dropped on 5/5

California Cursed was an insta classic

i like those album covers. they remind me of the santa cruz skateboards from the 80s
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.