Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:39 AM   #556
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I don't think Reid is a top 5 HC. Name me a top 5 or even top 10 HC who has just as obvious flaws as Reid has.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:49 AM   #557
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I don't think Reid is a top 5 HC. Name me a top 5 or even top 10 HC who has just as obvious flaws as Reid has.
Dan Quinn
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #558
I'll be back.

Just met Veach. He came off as a really cool dude . Said he liked my Mahomes shirt.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:12 AM   #559
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
He's not a top 5 coach if you care about the postseason more than the regular season. Andy Reid has a losing record in the postseason.

Andy Reid is ranked #11 out of 16 in postseason winning percentage among active coaches.

And most of his wins were > 10 years ago. He's lost 5 of his last 6.

As far as him being a Hall of Famer, there are zero coaches in the hall of fame that have losing records in the postseason and no super bowl.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:35 AM   #560
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
He's not a top 5 coach if you care about the postseason more than the regular season. Andy Reid has a losing record in the postseason.

Andy Reid is ranked #11 out of 16 in postseason winning percentage among active coaches.

As far as him being a Hall of Famer, there are zero coaches in the hall of fame that have losing records in the postseason and no super bowl.
You are a ****ing moron. He's barely under .500. You would think he's never won a playoff game with your narrative.

New flash: winning in the postseason without an elite QB can be difficult
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:14 PM   #561
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You are a ****ing moron. He's barely under .500. You would think he's never won a playoff game with your narrative.

How am I a moron? All those statements are true.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:17 PM   #562
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I was told that post season victory was all but assured with an above average game manager as long as he was given several weapons to work with.

*Note: nature of said weapons subject to daily and continuously shifting parameters.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:19 PM   #563
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I was told that post season victory was all but assured with an above average game manager as long as he was given several weapons to work with.

*Note: nature of said weapons subject to daily and continuously shifting parameters.
And I was told that Andy was a QB whisperer.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:45 PM   #564
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post

Name 5 current coaches that are better.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:58 PM   #565
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Name 5 current coaches that are better.
Bill Belichick

Mike Tomlin

Pete Carroll

Ron Rivera ? do you think so?

Mike McCarthy
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:01 PM   #566
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Bill Belichick

Mike Tomlin

Pete Carroll

Ron Rivera ? do you think so?

Mike McCarthy
Mike Tomlin? The guy that Terry Bradshaw said "Is a great cheerleader guy?" that can't coach?

Rivera? No. Not even close.

McCarthy wouldn't do shit without Aaron Rodgers.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:04 PM   #567

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Mike Tomlin? The guy that Terry Bradshaw said "Is a great cheerleader guy?" that can't coach?

Rivera? No. Not even close.

McCarthy wouldn't do shit without Aaron Rodgers.
Mike Tomlin the Steelers HC that beat us in the playoffs and kicked our ass in regular season so I'd say he is better than Andy Reid.

We beat the Panthers is also why I questioned Rivera for an answer but he recently took the Panthers to a Super Bowl and that's more than Andy Reid has done last 10 years.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:09 PM   #568
Supporter

Quote:
Mike Tomlin the Steelers HC that beat us in the playoffs and kicked our ass in regular season so I'd say he is better than Andy Reid.
That's just silly.

And Reid didn't have a HOF QB, either.

Quote:
We beat the Panthers is also why I questioned Rivera for an answer but he recently took the Panthers to a Super Bowl and that's more than Andy Reid has done last 10 years.
That's ****ing reeruned. That's like saying Bill Callahan is a better coach than Reid because he took the Raiders to the Super Bowl in 2002.

Ron Rivera has had TWO winning seasons out of SIX. He also has a former NFL MVP at the QB position.

If you'd take Rivera over Reid, right now, I'd say you need to go to doctor and have your head examined.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's just silly.

And Reid didn't have a HOF QB, either.

That's ****ing reeruned. That's like saying Bill Callahan is a better coach than Reid because he took the Raiders to the Super Bowl in 2002.

Ron Rivera has had TWO winning seasons out of SIX. He also has a former NFL MVP at the QB position.

If you'd take Rivera over Reid, right now, I'd say you need to go to doctor and have your head examined.

Tomlin out coached Andy Reid in the playoffs winning with field goals. Andy Reid should have better coached Alex Smith to throw to open guys that would have won us the game.

I won't disagree with you on Rivera thus why I put question mark on him but putting the Super Bowl as a big deal regardless of other seasons.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:21 PM   #570
Dumbass!

Quote:
Tomlin out coached Andy Reid in the playoffs winning with field goals. Andy Reid should have better coached Alex Smith to throw to open guys that would have won us the game.

I won't disagree with you on Rivera thus why I put question mark on him but putting the Super Bowl as a big deal regardless of other seasons.
I would not put Tomlin ahead of Reid.

He took a talented roster that was developed by the Chin to SBs, but has done little since, even with a top 5 QB.

I also would not put McCarthy ahead of him.
Aaron Rodgers masks his mediocrity.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.