Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:15 PM   #376
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Been hearing, "this is gonna be Smith's best year ever" for quite some time. He is who he is.
Tyreek Hill mother ****er will blow this offense up and Smiff has to deliver.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:29 PM   #377
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I know I know, 99% of us are dead tired of that old saw

But this is a different team, and a different time in Smiths career than it was with Kaep

With Money showing off like this and threatening him yet again on a team thats been 100% his longer than anywhere else... Smith might finally give us more of the guy from the Indy playoff game

The playmaker, not the game manager

Money is going to bring out his best, thats my hope anyway
He's a veteran. And if that's what it takes to light a fire under him he doesn't love football. I agree with Brian Bilick, who said if it takes a young stud high draft pick to get your juices flowing your job is already gone.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:52 PM   #378
Unsparing

Quote:
He's a veteran. And if that's what it takes to light a fire under him he doesn't love football. I agree with Brian Bilick, who said if it takes a young stud high draft pick to get your juices flowing your job is already gone.
A
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a....
M
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
n
n
n
n
n
n!

Amen.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:15 PM   #379
I'll be back.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 09-05-2017 at 06:46 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:24 PM   #380
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:

QFT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2017, 03:25 PM   #381
I'll be back.

HAMMOCK PARTY IN HERE

Old 12-31-2017, 03:34 PM   #382
I'll be back.

Old 12-31-2017, 03:41 PM   #383
I'll be back.

whoops

Old 12-31-2017, 04:11 PM   #384
I'll be back.

sexual CHOCOLATE

Old 12-31-2017, 04:15 PM   #385
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
sexual CHOCOLATE

He was trying to hit Robinson. 🤣
JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 04:15 PM   #386
I'll be back.

i'm hard

Old 12-31-2017, 04:23 PM   #387
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i'm hard

25 yard stuck in there while fighting off a sack. Our suffering is going to be rewarded. Patience my friends, we're going to watch a golden era of Chiefs football shortly.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:25 PM   #388
I'll be back.

The most impressive part of that play isnt the throw.

He sets up the throw with a little bit of ****ing unreal pocket magic.

Marino-esque.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:31 PM   #389
I'll be back.

MY CHILD

Old 12-31-2017, 04:34 PM   #390
I'll be back.