Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:46 AM   #271
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Just quoting you to get your welched bet sig in for today. Welcher.
I am currently fulfilling my sig obligation to you. I have your chosen sig in my sig.

Would you like me to remove it? Because your behavior is not acceptable, lately.

Please advise.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:47 AM   #272
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Oh, Jesus Christ.

I wonder if there's any chance at all Mahomes gets some starting OL tonight.
lol no
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:50 AM   #273
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Common thread on all these plays?

Look at how mother****ing worthless Jah Reid is. Just routinely gets his ass kicked. Every single play.
Also look at PM's footwork.

Terrible. Never once is he set properly to throw.

That said, every pass is dead accurate...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:13 AM   #274
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Also look at PM's footwork.

Terrible. Never once is he set properly to throw.

That said, every pass is dead accurate...
If they can get his footwork ready by next year, I don't see how he doesn't take over.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:20 PM   #275
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
If they can get his footwork ready by next year, I don't see how he doesn't take over.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
He'll take over either way.

$20 million owed to Smith demands it. And Smith would get something near that on the open market due to the insanity of NFL quarterback contracts so he won't be looking to take a paycut either.

It's going to happen.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:27 PM   #276
Supporter

Quote:
I am currently fulfilling my sig obligation to you. I have your chosen sig in my sig.

Would you like me to remove it? Because your behavior is not acceptable, lately.

Please advise.
Wrong. I am looking at this very post and seeing no sign and a different avatar. And when you displayed the sig, you deliberately made it small and not bolded to make it less noticeable. That's fine. I will keep this sig forever or you can comply for the rest of the season. Either way, it's going to be out there. But if you don't comply, I will display it a lot longer than the end of the bet. Because it's my sig and I can keep it forever if I want to
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:33 PM   #277
I'll be back.

Quote:
Wrong. I am looking at this very post and seeing no sign and a different avatar. And when you displayed the sig, you deliberately made it small and not bolded to make it less noticeable. That's fine. I will keep this sig forever or you can comply for the rest of the season. Either way, it's going to be out there. But if you don't comply, I will display it a lot longer than the end of the bet. Because it's my sig and I can keep it forever if I want to
Remove your gargantuan, obnoxious sig and I will restore what I had in there.

Which was a regular text sized sig, and the avatar you chose for me.

I removed them because I am protesting your obnoxious, gargantuan sig.

That is perfectly acceptable. Take it or leave it.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:36 PM   #278
Supporter

It's not gargantuan at all. Just big enough to be noticeable. Like I said, it's going to be here as is. In your sig for 4 months or in mine indefinitely. Makes no difference to me.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:37 PM   #279
I'll be back.

Enjoy having a dumb sig, then. I'm done with you.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:37 PM   #280
Life is changing..

Quote:
Remove your gargantuan, obnoxious sig and I will restore what I had in there.

Which was a regular text sized sig, and the avatar you chose for me.

I removed them because I am protesting your obnoxious, gargantuan sig.

That is perfectly acceptable. Take it or leave it.
Do people actually leave signatures on? That's one of the first options I turned off.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:41 PM   #281
oxymoron

I don't think I've ever had signatures on.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:45 PM   #282
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Do people actually leave signatures on? That's one of the first options I turned off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I don't think I've ever had signatures on.
Doesn't detract from Claynus Welchler being a welching little bitch.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:45 PM   #283
Veteran

Quote:
It's not gargantuan at all. Just big enough to be noticeable. Like I said, it's going to be here as is. In your sig for 4 months or in mine indefinitely. Makes no difference to me.
Grow up JFC
thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:51 PM   #284
New and Improved

Quote:
He has no idea how to be a man. Make a bet with a little bitch, little bitch gonna welch.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:23 PM   #285
Unsparing

This issue obviously needs to be polled, and a decision made.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.