Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2022, 12:13 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- I shat at Kohl's today

Took o poop at Kohl's, not too bad at all.

Notes:

- soft lighting
- low volume background musiic
- nothing on floor + clean counters

One down vote was for a pellet turd remnant from earlier in the day hadn't flushed entirely (so that turned me off of that particular stall)

All in all no complaints
8.4 out of 10
no toilet contact was made
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220409_141052.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	124395  
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:35 PM   #61
HOF 20??

You can’t risk toilet contact no matter how confident you are in your squatting ability. Always build a nest to hedge against the worst case scenario.
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 05:43 PM   #62
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

If I said it once I've said it 23 or more times . Keto shits are the best shits and when you are doing keto they just drop in the toilet with little effort and solid shit without having to wipe except to just to make sure. I need to go back on the keto diet. Shits have been more and greasy and using up too much toilet paper. Need to be more conservative. When the great shortage of toilet paper crisis of 2020 I did not fret I got by on keto diet that saved me from running out of toilet paper too soon.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:13 PM   #63
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
did you use a ring of toilet paper or work those quads for the hover shite?
Yep quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Nice. For Kohl's being a clothing store that sells a lot of low-price stuff, they're remarkably clean and well-run. I enjoy Kohl's, and I'd rather take a shit there over Macy's or JCPenny any day. I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant bathroom experience.
Thank you SNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
OP did u moan when u wiped?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Did you score some nice middle aged mom pussy, OP?
Not in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Did you earn some Kohl’s Cash?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
SR is your butthole waxed
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
So tell us more about the poop itself. Clean breaker? Rope? Diarrhea?

Duck rope.

Don't leave us hanging!
I apologize. Goose strands/ropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
Did they have single-ply TP or double-ply TP?

Single ply - I abused the amount per wipe. About three people's 'normal' wipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
SR is always thinking in terms of helping his fellow CPers. He seems more than nice. Will buy some Kohls’ stock tomorrow as its price will surely rise on the news of SR’s review.
Thanks Tom, That's very nice to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unothadeal View Post
You can’t risk toilet contact no matter how confident you are in your squatting ability. Always build a nest to hedge against the worst case scenario.
Very nice to see you post.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:17 PM   #64
You Sweetie!

Any other questions? I was at Kohl's for an Amazon return as they're a return hub for my area. I don't shop there, but certainly not above it (they had some cute Nike golf blouses)
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:52 PM   #65
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Any other questions? I was at Kohl's for an Amazon return as they're a return hub for my area. I don't shop there, but certainly not above it (they had some cute Nike golf blouses)
Where is the nicest place you've shat?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:59 PM   #66
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
one doesn't really stand out but I'm sure it was super nice.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:01 PM   #67
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Hotel room at Caesars Palace has to be close for me.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 07:08 PM   #68
You Sweetie!

Quote:
very nice.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:13 PM   #69
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
The more pricier the hotel the nicer the poop shatter room is.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:18 PM   #70
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Steer clear of the Olive Garden shitter, the toilet paper is pathetic
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:18 PM   #71
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unothadeal View Post
When I played basketball we did a drill where we all lined up and shot free throws. If you missed, you had to go stand in the defensive stance until the game was over and one person remained. That drill really helped my ability to squat and take a nice healthy deuce without making contact with the seat. Plus it made me a tiny bit better of a defender...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:20 PM   #72
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
The more pricier the hotel the nicer the poop shatter room is.
That shits free for a big baller like me
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:25 PM   #73
You Sweetie!

Quote:
That shits free for a big baller like me
would you face off with Big Bill in a match of Battleshits?
Old 04-10-2022, 09:19 PM   #74
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
would you face off with Big Bill in a match of Battleshits?
I’d ****ing lose horribly
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:34 PM   #75
You Sweetie!

Bungalow Bill probably defeats most people in battle shits I'd imagine.