Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:52 PM   #496
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yep, absolutely this. He'll betray Dany and hand Tyrion back to Cersei, but Jaime will intervene on Tyrion's behalf after having his talk with Lady Olenna (I'm guessing).
She won't believe him anyways. Maybe that's what leads to Jaime killing her?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-31-2017, 07:53 PM   #497
sorta mod-ish

So is the plan to keep Grey Worm and the Unsullied barricaded inside of Casterly Rock? Starve them to death, that kind of thing?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:56 PM   #498
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB View Post
....and goddamn do I wish Lena Headey would storm into my room, drop my pants and shove all 3'' of my erect dick in her mouth like she did to Jaime in this episode.
Looked like she was about to slip a finger in the booty too.

Vengeance really brought the crazy out of her.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:57 PM   #499
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
I read them as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:01 PM   #500
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Looked like she was about to slip a finger in the booty too.

Vengeance really brought the crazy out of her.
Wait till Euron sticks his finger up her ass.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:05 PM   #501
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I read them as well.
Can you PM me the link?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:22 PM   #502
Settle this once and forever

I've only read a couple of the spoilers but overall the reaction seems to be negative.

That's a shame.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:33 PM   #503
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Can you PM me the link?
Sent.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:35 PM   #504
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've only read a couple of the spoilers but overall the reaction seems to be negative.

That's a shame.
I had kind of a meh reaction to them.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:40 PM   #505
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
Read the spoilers, similar to a script leak before the season started. Word to the wise; don't go searching unless you want the entire season spoiled.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:41 PM   #506
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
I had kind of a meh reaction to them.
My thoughts as well.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:44 PM   #507
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yep, absolutely this. He'll betray Dany and hand Tyrion back to Cersei, but Jaime will intervene on Tyrion's behalf after having his talk with Lady Olenna (I'm guessing).
There's just not enough time. I think Dany burns the Lannister army and Tarlys so Cersei has no gold and no army except what Jaime left behind. I don't know how Cersei dies but I could see her dying in the next three episodes before the last episode which should be all Jon beyond the wall against the walkers.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:45 PM   #508
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Sent.
Thanks. I read it.

Works for me.

I knew what was going to happen in advance watching this crap for years. This is really no different. Except I didn't have to slog through one of Martin's books.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:47 PM   #509
sorta mod-ish

Am I going to have to channel my inner BRC and tell you twits to not even HINT at what the spoilers may contain???

But yeah, not reading them. Not interested in being spoiled, even if it's not the "true" story according to Martin....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:50 PM   #510
sorta mod-ish

And I have a conspiracy-ish theory that Martin has been finished with the last two books for some time and is just waiting for the show to run its course before he releases them. Preferably after he dies so people freak the **** out and he scores the ultimate troll job.

(I'm sure there is no end to the theories of the fate of the books out there. That thought just makes me chuckle, lol)