Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2017, 03:51 PM  
Mostly Ignored

The Daniel Sorenson appreciation/Virus, go eat a bag of dicks Thread.

White boy making big plays....Virus, please follow thread title instructions.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM   #61
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Shit, I don't get this one.

Is a quinoa burrito a white people dish?
A vege burrito from Trader Joe's was the first thing that popped into my head when I thought white people food.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:27 PM   #62
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
A vege burrito from Trader Joe's was the first thing that popped into my head when I thought white people food.

I think vanilla bean pie comes up first for me.

I honestly don't even know what that shit is.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:31 PM   #63
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I think vanilla bean pie comes up first for me.

I honestly don't even know what that shit is.
I don't know what it is or if it exists, but I want it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #64
Mod Team

I like Virus as a poster.

Still haven't figured out why Dane hates him so bad. That's the only thing I don't agree with Dane on.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:39 PM   #65
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Still haven't figured out why Dane hates him so bad. That's the only thing I don't agree with Dane on.
He's not a fan of the phone Virus uses to watch the games on.

I think Virus uses a nokia, and Dane wants him using a Note, or some shit like that.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:39 PM   #66
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
He's a bring your Trader Joe's quinoa burrito in your lunch pail to work type of safety.
Shit, this sounds like DenverChief's favorite kind of football player.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:39 PM   #67
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
He's not a fan of the phone Virus uses to watch the games on.

I think Virus uses a nokia, and Dane wants him using a Note, or some shit like that.

I honestly think it stems from that.

PS-I finally took you off ignore.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:41 PM   #68
Mostly Ignored

Quote:

I honestly think it stems from that.

PS-I finally took you off ignore.
Awesome. That cancels out Dinny putting me on ignore.

I should still be sitting at six.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:42 PM   #69
Mod Team

Quote:
Awesome. That cancels out Dinny putting me on ignore.

I should still be sitting at six.
Do you want to be at 7?

I can always change back.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:44 PM   #70
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Do you want to be at 7?

I can always change back.
I don't want you to be #7, Lew.

Not you.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:47 PM   #71

Quote:

<3
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #72

Me and Dane are way cool now. It's been months since he's blown up on me.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:50 PM   #73
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Me and Dane are way cool now. It's been months since he's blown up on me.
Upgraded your phone, did you?
Old 01-04-2017, 06:58 PM   #74

Quote:
Upgraded your phone, did you?

LOL Literally anytime we disagree he uses that one.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:00 PM   #75
Ultrabanned

Photo of Dan right before he ****ed this mini-Mormon, Kory, to death.

In an 'attention to details, extra-effort' sort of way.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.