Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-31-2017, 12:27 PM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Why Your Team Sucks 2017: Kansas City Chiefs

Spoiler!

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-su...ium=socialflow

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 08-31-2017 at 12:38 PM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:48 PM   #31
20 Menthol KOOLs

Sorry for the necro bump but ****ing L-O-L.

The bump is worth the re-read on society’s temperature circa 2017.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 04:54 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
...and none of that makes your Broncos a better team. Enjoy staring up in the standings for a decade.
Prophetic. It will be decades though.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 08:15 AM   #33
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
...and none of that makes your Broncos a better team. Enjoy staring up in the standings for a decade.
Oh knoooooowmoooooo
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:22 AM   #34
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Oh knoooooowmoooooo
It was either 2017 or 2018 when I declared the Broncos to be dormant for around the same amount of time (10 years) and MHM assured me that the people in charge of the team had a standard of excellence and wouldn't allow that to happen.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 08:25 AM   #35
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
It was either 2017 or 2018 when I declared the Broncos to be dormant for around the same amount of time (10 years) and MHM assured me that the people in charge of the team had a standard of excellence and wouldn't allow that to happen.
I was actually wrong for once. It will be TWO decades
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:32 AM   #36
Mindful Taoist German

Thread makes me happy.

And if you don't like someone "necro-ing" a thread don't ****ing click on it. People over two decades old have long memories.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:41 AM   #37
MVP

Knowmoviscous didn't make it to the incubator
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:03 AM   #38
Supporter

Oh man, the article was kinda stupid but at the same time kinda correct in a lot of ways.

But, as I've said for a long time, a good QB makes a good coach great. That is what happened with Mahomes. Boy oh boy, a lot of folks were wrong about him.

Those fan comments had some humor but most were just excruciating, probably because I was at that game against the Steelers. The only good thing I can say about that day is the Chiefs Planet tailgate was awesome.

Last edited by Lzen; 04-21-2024 at 11:09 AM..
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:20 PM   #39
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sorry for the necro bump but ****ing L-O-L.

The bump is worth the re-read on society’s temperature circa 2017.
I appreciate you bumping this. He will be back (full shit bag) right after the draft and leave leave about 1/3 of the way thru the season.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:29 PM   #40
Bolton gonna knock you out

How many starting quarterbacks ago was this for Dungver? 10+??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 12:43 PM   #41
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Oh man, the article was kinda stupid but at the same time kinda correct in a lot of ways.

But, as I've said for a long time, a good QB makes a good coach great. That is what happened with Mahomes. Boy oh boy, a lot of folks were wrong about him.

Those fan comments had some humor but most were just excruciating, probably because I was at that game against the Steelers. The only good thing I can say about that day is the Chiefs Planet tailgate was awesome.
That hold on Fisher was complete BULLSHIT considering on the game sealing play Steelers got away with a HUGE BLATANT hold worse than what Eric did. The NFL is a joke alot of times.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:41 PM   #42
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
That hold on Fisher was complete BULLSHIT considering on the game sealing play Steelers got away with a HUGE BLATANT hold worse than what Eric did. The NFL is a joke alot of times.
Ya know.. looking back totally objectively, I think it was probably the right call. Looks like a hold all day.

And honestly, it’s for the best. You have to imagine this performance was the final nail in the Alex Smith-in-KC coffin. Well, technically the final nail was probably the Wild Card loss to the Titans the next year, but this loss led to us making the move to trade up for Mahomes.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 02:47 PM   #43
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post

It’s so good.

Some of my favorites..

Apparently dude never met all of the Alex sycophants who called this place home for five years:

Quote:
Has any player lasted as long in this sport without making any plays? Alex Smith has thrown for over 20 TDs twice in a dozen years. He routinely struggles to throw for over 200 yards in a game. After 10 weeks last year, he had completed a grand total of EIGHT passes that traveled 20 or more yards in the air.

He is, at this point in his career, the ideal quarterback for when you don’t want your quarterback to do anything at all. He’s not a game manager. “Manager” implies someone who does things. Managers file reports and stuff! No no, Alex Smith is more of a vestigial side dish to any football game. He’s the little paper cup of coleslaw that comes with every order. He’s pleasantly worthless. From now until the end of time, you could insult any QB by comparing him to Alex Smith and I’ll know your EXACT issues with that player: weak arm, short passes, eternally TERRIFIED to turn the ball over. No one likes Alex Smith
What a whiff on the Veach promotion :

Quote:
The GM got canned (in June?) and replaced with a Reid stooge, which means we’re roughly three years away from the organization souring on Reid entirely
On Mahomes:

Quote:
Say hello to your new God, KC:

That’s Patrick Mahomes, who will have “raw” added as a prefix to his name for the next five years. I grew up watching his dad pitch for the Twins, and now I feel monstrously old. Anyway, if I know Andy Reid, he will A) Sit Mahomes for so long that your balls explode and you die from screaming at every shot of Mahomes lingering on the sideline with a clipboard, and B) Fashion Mahomes into a robotic pocket passer who will only throw the ball 10 yards or longer if a fire breaks out. Just like Alex Smith! Gonna be a good year. Mahomes got robbed already.

By the way, if Mahomes is anything like every other prolific Texas Tech passer, I think you’re in for a real treat
Quote:
I’m now all-in on Patrick Mahomes, who is a less-talented Johnny Manziel without the legal issues
Old 04-21-2024, 02:58 PM   #44
Threepeat!

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 03:16 PM   #45
Veteran

It reads like something Wallcrawler would write LOL
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.