Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-09-2015, 01:04 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

This week in Chiefs planet

BBQ
Mega Dating thread
Why your game sucks
Why the chiefs as a franchise sucks.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:35 AM   #106

Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:55 AM   #107
Banned

SHOULDER ROLLS!

Bring back the shower curtain tho. **** inmen.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:54 AM   #108

Old 02-24-2015, 10:14 AM   #109

Old 02-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #110
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Awesome!! I love the curtain solo shot in the beginning with DMX flowing like water in the background. Water flowing like money, swimming in money.... Like Scrooge Mc Duck!!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:05 AM   #111
Baba Ganoush

It's kind of hard to take healthy eating tips from a guy drinking soda out of a 2-liter.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:13 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
It's kind of hard to take healthy eating tips from a guy drinking soda out of a 2-liter.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:15 PM   #113
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
He's just a proponent of re-using his plastic bottles. That's straight JoCo faucet gold in that bottle.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:16 PM   #114

It is delicious
Old 02-24-2015, 03:18 PM   #115
Ultrabanned

I had a 7-Up Ten the other day. It was pretty good. Then I proceeded to get shitty drunk that night and eat a whole jumbo bag of cheese popcorn. That was better.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #116
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
It is delicious
I can honestly drink a whole 2-liter when I'm sick, if not more lol. Just pulling your chain, keep up the good work and encouraging words.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:27 PM   #117

No problem if I double my viewers up to 10 I am due to have haters. So I need thicker skin
Old 02-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I had a 7-Up Ten the other day. It was pretty good. Then I proceeded to get shitty drunk that night and eat a whole jumbo bag of cheese popcorn. That was better.
I hate when that happens. Once I start drinking all bets are off as far as my diet goes. On top of all the sugar in alcohol.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:05 PM   #119
pie is never free

Why I didnt check into this thread long ago is beyond me.

Having watched a clip or two of penz playing guitar 2-3 years ago, and of course, reading his posts... I'd never, ever have guessed that this guy is the one thats speaking to us in these latest clips.

Ever.

Never once thought the guy was stupid in any way, just didnt expect such a well spoken, mild mannered hipster... you're full of surprises penz, please keep the observations coming.

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:09 AM   #120
Choco Favre

Can I get a shout out next vid?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.