Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:12 PM   #52291
The Beast Inside Your Head

Man, I'm glad we were on top of stocking up on vaccines from the get go.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:42 PM   #52292
Dazed and Confused

The wife and I just got our 2nd Moderna shot today. No side effects so far except she has a little bit of a sore arm.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:58 PM   #52293
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Had to cancel our trip to do climbing and hop mountain tops. My dad, who is 79, has tested positive for Covid and is now in the hospital in isolation.
Sorry about your dad CR
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:03 PM   #52294
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Had to cancel our trip to do climbing and hop mountain tops. My dad, who is 79, has tested positive for Covid and is now in the hospital in isolation.
Good vibes headed your way. I'm very sorry to hear this. My dad, who is about the same age, struggled with it last year. It was terribly scary for a little while. He's better now aside from ruining out of energy very quickly.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-20-2021, 02:07 PM   #52295
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Man, I'm glad we were on top of stocking up on vaccines from the get go.
Yup, I don't think it takes a medical expert to see that they have made a huge difference during this wave with these variants.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:08 PM   #52296
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
That's a tough sell when 25% of the country is fully vaccinated.
My main concern is people coming here who aren’t vaccinated and bringing in these variants.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 06:58 AM   #52297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I spent a lot of time the last 12 months WFH and didn't like it. Made me worry I can't handle retirement.

My company offered a permanent WFH option for all employees if they took a 10% pay cut. Which is of course completely laughable.
That is laughable. You'd have to pay me more to permanently work from home.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:38 AM   #52298
I love your mom

You bastards.

U.S. the biggest source of COVID-19 brought into Canada, study finds

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ehp&li=AAggNb9

I don't think you really needed a study for this when you have the amount of travel we have between our countries.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:47 AM   #52299
"You like to drink?"

> travel between countries

> MLB's / NBA's sole Canadian teams relocated to USA
> NHL realigned to accommodate an all-Canada division

???
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:25 PM   #52300
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
The wife and I just got our 2nd Moderna shot today. No side effects so far except she has a little bit of a sore arm.
How are you today?

My mom received her second Moderna yesterday and is ****ing miserable today. Chilled all night, can barely lift her arm, nausea, and a pounding headache. She expected it to be like the first injection with just a little soreness in her arm, but is damn glad she had today off.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:39 PM   #52301
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
How are you today?

My mom received her second Moderna yesterday and is ****ing miserable today. Chilled all night, can barely lift her arm, nausea, and a pounding headache. She expected it to be like the first injection with just a little soreness in her arm, but is damn glad she had today off.
That pretty much describes the wife today, except her arm isn't quite that bad, but she has the chills, headache, and nausea. Ive got a nagging bump on my arm and a little headache, but nothing like hers.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:44 PM   #52302
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
How are you today?

I got my second Pfizer yesterday. I was doing pretty good for the first 24 hours and then I got hammered. Massive shivering and chills that won't go away even though I've got the room heat turned up to 74 and am under an electric blanket. I've got a mild headache and some notable fatigue, but the chills are the roughest part by far. I can't get warmed up. I may have to light a fire in my TV room or something.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:58 PM   #52303
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I got my second Pfizer yesterday. I was doing pretty good for the first 24 hours and then I got hammered. Massive shivering and chills that won't go away even though I've got the room heat turned up to 74 and am under an electric blanket. I've got a mild headache and some notable fatigue, but the chills are the roughest part by far. I can't get warmed up. I may have to light a fire in my TV room or something.
I sucks but I don't think you are supposed to use heavy blankets/heat for chills I think it just raises your body temp.

•Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.
•Sponge with lukewarm water.
•Take acetaminophen to fight fever and chills.
•Don't bundle up in blankets or use air conditioning
Old 04-21-2021, 02:08 PM   #52304
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I sucks but I don't think you are supposed to use heavy blankets/heat for chills I think it just raises your body temp.

•Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.
•Sponge with lukewarm water.
•Take acetaminophen to fight fever and chills.
•Don't bundle up in blankets or use air conditioning
But it feels so good.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's making no difference. I'll try your way.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2021, 02:13 PM   #52305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
There you go sending my decision right back to where it started.

Lucky for you, CP has a very experienced TV room heating fire lighter if you need assistance. Don't let his name scare you, In58men refers to his occupation, not his room heating abilities.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.