Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 02:39 PM  
I'll be back.

Marty news dump

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:32 PM   #61
Veteran

So since this looks like the thread to dump info from “sources”, a good friend of mines roommate went to a bachelor party a few weeks ago that Pat was also in. A lot of partying went down but nothing incriminating occurred outside of a lot of booze.

However, apparently the group was able to get some info out of Pat to where he admitted he’s a life long Cowboys fan and his plan “as of now” is to sign a 4 year deal with KC for his next contract but wants to play for Dallas once that deal is done.

He believes he will have a few ships by then and by the time that 3rd contract comes around, he will have accomplished enough in KC to justifiably move on to his personal challenge of bringing back a ship for his childhood team.

Trust me, I shit on it right when I heard about it too because I would absolutely be heartbroken if we lost him to the ****ing Cowgirls, but that’s what I’ve been told and my buddies are Texans fans so idk why they would make this up. Just take it with a grain of salt for now and we can revisit it if Pat actually ends up with a 4 year deal when that time comes.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:40 PM   #62
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
So since this looks like the thread to dump info from “sources”, a good friend of mines roommate went to a bachelor party a few weeks ago that Pat was also in. A lot of partying went down but nothing incriminating occurred outside of a lot of booze.

However, apparently the group was able to get some info out of Pat to where he admitted he’s a life long Cowboys fan and his plan “as of now” is to sign a 4 year deal with KC for his next contract but wants to play for Dallas once that deal is done.

He believes he will have a few ships by then and by the time that 3rd contract comes around, he will have accomplished enough in KC to justifiably move on to his personal challenge of bringing back a ship for his childhood team.

Trust me, I shit on it right when I heard about it too because I would absolutely be heartbroken if we lost him to the ****ing Cowgirls, but that’s what I’ve been told and my buddies are Texans fans so idk why they would make this up. Just take it with a grain of salt for now and we can revisit it if Pat actually ends up with a 4 year deal when that time comes.
You sure it wasn't your friend's roommate's real estate agent? That's usually how these stories go....
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:44 PM   #63
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post

If Pat brings us a Lombardi, he can do whatever he wishes.

You can't cage a force of nature.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:50 PM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If Pat brings us a Lombardi, he can do whatever he wishes.

You can't cage a force of nature.
That’s more or less where I ended up as well. On the other end, I’m greedy with my HOF QB and **** sharing.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:52 PM   #65
The man you could post like.

Lol nah. He can play 3 more years under the tag in that scenario.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #66
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
thanks, that clears it up....definitely did not say they struck a deal
He said they made an extension offer. Which they literally couldn't do.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #67
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Lol nah. He can play 3 more years under the tag in that scenario.
YES.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

Yeah if he continues on this track he’ll retire a chief
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM   #69
I'll be back.

That Mahomes rumor actually gives me a great idea for my next Madden franchise....
Old 07-16-2019, 05:55 PM   #70
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He said they made an extension offer. Which they literally couldn't do.
maybe just chill out for awhile mister "cheetah is satan in cleats"
Old 07-16-2019, 05:57 PM   #71
pie is never free

Simply sublime trolling, outstanding effort by asshole
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:09 PM   #72
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Simply sublime trolling, outstanding effort by asshole
What? Have you no outrage? What's that on your chest mister? A PLEDGE PIN! ON YOUR UNIFORM?
Old 07-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #73
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
What? Have you no outrage? What's that on your chest mister? A PLEDGE PIN! ON YOUR UNIFORM?
Give him credit, that was one sick nightmare he cooked up
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:33 PM   #74
Consuming CP souls

Throwing shit at the wall again.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:33 PM   #75
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Give him credit, that was one sick nightmare he cooked up
Well, ok. But I still think the story would have benefited from a real estate agent or two.