Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2024, 08:55 AM   #2
Elway be drinkin' again

How about leave Arrowhead where it is and build a giant dome that covers the entire complex. Kind of a miniature version of that Mall of the World in Dubai.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 10:26 AM   #3
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
How about leave Arrowhead where it is and build a giant dome that covers the entire complex. Kind of a miniature version of that Mall of the World in Dubai.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:32 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Part of me wonders if Clark would enjoy seeing the original project finally come to fruition. I've always wondered just how loud the stadium would be with that thing sitting over it.

.... and **** Frank White.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:35 AM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I see that and wonder how that thing would hold up with a few inches of ice on it, or a foot+ of snow?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:11 AM   #6
Indian Twitter

Quote:
This idea had grown on me over the years. There wouldn't be anything else like it in the world. The Arrowhead Experience is great as it is but the ability to host a SB and other events would be huge for the KC Metro area. Being from out of town I wish there were another hotel or two across the street and there seems to be enough space that there could be a small shopping and food/bar area right there as well.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 10:29 AM   #7
sorta mod-ish

What does Frank White hope to gain for Jackson County by doing this? I'd love to understand his thinking or clearly see the upside of this move.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:37 AM   #8
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
What does Frank White hope to gain for Jackson County by doing this? I'd love to understand his thinking or clearly see the upside of this move.
Their justification for refusing to extend the current deal seems to be that Jackson County pays sales tax to maintain the Truman Sports Complex but does not receive direct revenue from the stadiums. They want to be cut in on the profits.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:39 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Their justification for refusing to extend the current deal seems to be that Jackson County pays sales tax to maintain the Truman Sports Complex but does not receive direct revenue from the stadiums. They want to be cut in on the profits.
BS. The only reason White is being a bitch is he is still pissed that he was never hired to manage the MLB team.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 12:33 PM   #10
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
BS. The only reason White is being a bitch is he is still pissed that he was never hired to manage the MLB team.
I agree that it seems Frank White has an axe to grind with the Royals, but that is the stated reason.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:51 AM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I mean not everyone likes sports so a tax decrease in shitty economic times is something people would like.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 12:07 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I mean not everyone likes sports so a tax decrease in shitty economic times is something people would like.
Anyone who thinks any of this is about "liking sports" is an absolute moron. The economic impact these teams have on the county is enormous. Jobs, tax revenue, and more options for consumers is far more important than liking sports or not.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:39 AM   #13
MONTANA #19

Bring'em both over to the Kansas side. I wouldn't mind shaving an hour off the drive. #selfish
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 01:37 PM   #14
Champions

As someone not familiar with the details of the original rolling roof design, were there plans to be able to enclose the sides and temperature control the stadium? If it's simply a roof, wouldn't that just protect from rain/snow, but still be cold as balls? How does that progress us toward hosting a Super Bowl?
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 01-19-2024, 01:52 PM   #15
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
As someone not familiar with the details of the original rolling roof design, were there plans to be able to enclose the sides and temperature control the stadium? If it's simply a roof, wouldn't that just protect from rain/snow, but still be cold as balls? How does that progress us toward hosting a Super Bowl?
Building that carport would not help us get a Super Bowl, in the discussion around the Bills new stadium (which won't have a roof) IIRC they said it would be ineligible to host a Super Bowl without all the seats being covered, but that Buffalo would never be chosen anyway because the city isn't suitable for hosting the Super Bowl.