Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2020, 04:29 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
DT had 7.5 sacks in that game.
False. DT had 7 Sacks and Narrowly missed getting an 8th sack. I was at that game. Krieg got loose and threw a winning TD.

Today in History: Derrick Thomas Sets Sack Record. This day in NFL history on November 11, 1990, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas sets NFL record with 7 sacks on Seattle Seahawks quarterback Dave Kreig.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/today-i...ecord-16269836
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2020, 09:17 PM   #3
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
False. DT had 7 Sacks and Narrowly missed getting an 8th sack. I was at that game. Krieg got loose and threw a winning TD.

Today in History: Derrick Thomas Sets Sack Record. This day in NFL history on November 11, 1990, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas sets NFL record with 7 sacks on Seattle Seahawks quarterback Dave Kreig.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/today-i...ecord-16269836
Ha! You're old!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:26 AM   #4
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
DT had 7.5 sacks in that game.

Too bad it wasn’t 8.5
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.