Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:13 AM   #1171
MVP

Converted 9000 Ripple XRP @ $2.84 to Bitcoin yesterday after the Coinbase statement. Because of the rise in Bitcoin since I made the conversion, this allows me to pull all of my original $26.5K crypto investment out, plus about $1K in profits. Leaves me with 1.1 Bitcoin, 10 Ethereum, 11.1K Ripple XRP, and 20K Verge XVR for "free". Playing with house money from now on.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:27 AM   #1172
Starter

I am in on XRB as well. But I recently went in pretty heavy on request. It's gonna be a long hold but I've read good things about it.
KurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKurtCauley is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #1173
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Converted 9000 Ripple XRP @ $2.84 to Bitcoin yesterday after the Coinbase statement. Because of the rise in Bitcoin since I made the conversion, this allows me to pull all of my original $26.5K crypto investment out, plus about $1K in profits. Leaves me with 1.1 Bitcoin, 10 Ethereum, 11.1K Ripple XRP, and 20K Verge XVR for "free". Playing with house money from now on.
Minus those taxes you have to pay
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #1174
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Minus those taxes you have to pay
I may be mistaken, but you don't have to pay taxes on your original stake - just capital gains after that.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:07 PM   #1175
MVP

Quote:
After the Coinbase statement.
What does that mean?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #1176
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
What does that mean?
Coinbase said they have no current plans to list XRP, which was a rumor floating around.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:51 PM   #1177
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
What does that mean?
Coinbase has been a sort of king maker since it's one of the only fiat exchanges. People expect that cryptos get big bounces once they're on coinbase, and trade on it. Part of Ripple's rise was on rumors that it would be listed on coinbase. As it started to overheat, coinbase made a cryptic announcement that they are not adding new coins "at this time." whatever that means. Coinbase will be adding new coins eventually, and it's hard to imagine that Ripple won't be one of them. If it is, great. If it isn't, it doesn't really matter. Bitcoin Cash shows that the coinbase bounce is just that: a bounce, and then correction back to normalcy.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #1178
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Now that's how to work it. Good job!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:59 PM   #1179
Sapere Aude

The coins are starting to cool off. That's normal.

I dumped my TRON position last night and took big profits at $.25 from where I bought in at $.04. I'll get back into TRON once it finds a new support line. If it goes up and I miss the boat, I'm okay with that.

I put all my TRON profits into Verge for now. It's been holding firm at $.16. It didn't get the bounce it deserved from the Wraith launch because they were a day late and they had poor communication. No matter, it works. I expect it to bounce to $.50 at some point. When that happens, I'll have a decision to make.

Verge coin has a lot of enemies. It is a high risk, high reward coin. I could lose big on this play. I could win big too.

Have fun out there.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:43 PM   #1180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
The coins are starting to cool off. That's normal.

I dumped my TRON position last night and took big profits at $.25 from where I bought in at $.04. I'll get back into TRON once it finds a new support line. If it goes up and I miss the boat, I'm okay with that.

I put all my TRON profits into Verge for now. It's been holding firm at $.16. It didn't get the bounce it deserved from the Wraith launch because they were a day late and they had poor communication. No matter, it works. I expect it to bounce to $.50 at some point. When that happens, I'll have a decision to make.

Verge coin has a lot of enemies. It is a high risk, high reward coin. I could lose big on this play. I could win big too.

Have fun out there.
I was strongly considering dumping TRX yesterday when it spiked big, and kicking myself for not. Seems to be trending back up again, so will have to watch that one closely.

XRB won the Binance vote, so will be listed there shortly. Should be a boon, but we'll see - it may have spiked on the rumor already. Still think that one has good long term viability.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:01 PM   #1181
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I may be mistaken, but you don't have to pay taxes on your original stake - just capital gains after that.
You are required to report those gains on every trade. You can’t just pull out your original stake and not pay any taxes because all your “profit” is still tied up in crypto.

I am not an accountant, but I am paying my taxes that are due. Uncle Sam will be coming down hard on people who haven’t IMO with the rise in value we’ve seen this year.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #1182
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You are required to report those gains on every trade. You can’t just pull out your original stake and not pay any taxes because all your “profit” is still tied up in crypto.

I am not an accountant, but I am paying my taxes that are due. Uncle Sam will be coming down hard on people who haven’t IMO with the rise in value we’ve seen this year.
One of the reasons I mainly just hodl. Too much work otherwise.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:51 PM   #1183
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
One of the reasons I mainly just hodl. Too much work otherwise.
I don't plan on selling what I have until I retire. I guess we'll see how that end up working out.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:17 PM   #1184
Banned

BTC is skyrocketing today. Yeesh.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:45 PM   #1185
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
BTC is skyrocketing today. Yeesh.
Perhaps people are cashing in on their recent alt coin profits on the exchanges. They want to secure it on the most reliable & secure crypto currency.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.