Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:41 AM   #946
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
His future is not in any doubt and I'd say there is basically no chance he goes on the commissioners list.
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...d-a826d4b80ddf

Quote:
Rice, 23, now faces eight charges in the case – six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault, according to the warrant. All of the charges are felonies.
Nostradamus has nothing on this place. Wow!
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:06 AM   #947
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkBox View Post

His future is not in any doubt and I'd say there is basically no chance he goes on the commissioners list.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:49 AM   #948
In Search of a Life

Quote:

So we will put you in the "he's going to jail for at least a year" crowd...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:50 AM   #949
MVP

Quote:

Stop freaking out, he has the best lawyer money can buy. We can look back at
this and laugh at how it many on here were panicking that Rasheed would be spending years in the slammer. When it all was just a slap on the wrist.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:55 AM   #950
sorta mod-ish

Look, he's going to get sentenced to like 20-25 years in SuperMax, but he's going to be allowed to have work release on the weekends so he can show up and rape souls on the football field. This isn't difficult to see coming.

WBF
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 09:05 AM   #951
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Look, he's going to get sentenced to like 20-25 years in SuperMax, but he's going to be allowed to have work release on the weekends so he can show up and rape souls on the football field. This isn't difficult to see coming.

WBF
I worked with this guy he would pull into the parking lot and scurry in to make a call on a landline phone in the office. He spoke low so we couldn't really hear him. Then he would get off the phone and start talking to us, I thought the behavior was strange as it went on every working day.

Come to find out he was on a work release program and had to call to check in that he was at work, turned out he had a few DUI's and he had to do that routine for six months.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:13 AM   #952
MVP

From information gathered in this thread he’s either Hitler or being framed.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:20 AM   #953
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
From information gathered in this thread he’s either Hitler or being framed.
I’m way off base, I was under the impression he was going to be given the key to the city of Dallas for exposing their narrow lanes on the freeway.

I think we need a new thread.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:33 AM   #954
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
The same ones where they send the white collar criminals, you can serve easy time if it’s non violent and have money
You have an example of a former NFL player that went to a prison like that?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:37 AM   #955
Starter

It's like there's no room for discussion after reading through this. If you don't immediately say he's going to fine for 8 felonies then you think he's going to be sentenced to life in prison for his 8 felony charges.

Just stop pretending you can predict the future. I don't know what's going happen yet and neither does anyone else.

8 felony charges is nothing to scoff at in the least.

I'll try to make this clear:

1. I don't know the outcome but neither do you
2. 8 felonies is bad any way you look at it
3. I hope you have big tits and ass that looks great in a bikini for this complete lack of logic to be ignored

the hell with this place
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 09:40 AM   #956
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I can prove Rashee is innocent.

The car that made these two, equal-length tire marks had positraction. You can't make those marks without positraction, which was not available on the '64 Buick Skylark!

It's a limited slip differential which distributes power equally to both the right and left tires. The '64 Skylark had a regular differential, which, anyone who's been stuck in the mud in Alabama knows, you step on the gas, one tire spins, the other tire does nothing.

And, there's more! You see? When the left tire mark goes up on the curb and the right tire mark stays flat and even? Well, the '64 Skylark had a solid rear axle, so when the left tire would go up on the curb, the right tire would tilt out and ride along its edge. But that didn't happen here. The tire mark stayed flat and even. This car had an independent rear suspension. Now, in the '60s, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest.

And because both cars were made by GM, both cars were available in metallic mint green paint!
I instantly started reading it in her voice once I hit “positraction”.

She was so ****ing sexy in that movie.. that’s all I have to add. Carry on.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:45 AM   #957
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
It's like there's no room for discussion after reading through this. If you don't immediately say he's going to fine for 8 felonies then you think he's going to be sentenced to life in prison for his 8 felony charges.

Just stop pretending you can predict the future. I don't know what's going happen yet and neither does anyone else.

3. I hope you have big tits and ass that looks great in a bikini for this complete lack of logic to be ignored

the hell with this place
I think he'll pay a shit ton of money and most of this will go away - like it does for a lot of NFL/Pro players. He keeps his nose clean it won't be an issue.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 09:50 AM   #958
MVP

If he goes to county he still has to work to pay child support. Tyreek can make him a sweet deal
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:03 AM   #959
MVP

Quote:

the hell with this place
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 10:05 AM   #960
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I think he'll The Clarks pay a shit ton of money and most of this will go away - like it does for a lot of NFL/Pro players. He keeps his nose clean it won't be an issue.
Went ahead and touched that up for you.

His lawyer is a Texas State Senator after all, and I do believe Clark makes his home in that state.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.