Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 07:42 AM   #916
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm glad I'm not a mod anymore. I enjoy this place much more than back then. A big part of that, though, isn't that the board changed, it's that I changed. I was 27 when we started this place, just got married, and had no kids.

My oldest daughter is talking about getting married now. I'm a completely different person.

That being said, I wouldn't go back and change anything. It has all worked out in the end. Super Bowl Champs!
That’s wild. I am 27 now. Married, and our child will be born in October. Any advice?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 07:45 AM   #917
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
That’s wild. I am 27 now. Married, and our child will be born in October. Any advice?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 07:46 AM   #918
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
All joking aside, my oldest daughter was born in October.

The first 10 years with girls was serene. No falling out of trees, jumping homemade bike ramps, or firecracker accidents.

Then they turn 12-13 and everything goes to hell in a hand basket.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:20 AM   #919
Hockey Town

Quote:

The first 10 years with girls was serene. No falling out of trees, jumping homemade bike ramps, or firecracker accidents.

Teen girls are the worst, they're moody as ****, super dramatic, everything is the end of the world, whiny as shit, etc.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:23 AM   #920
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Teen girls are the worst, they're moody as ****, super dramatic, everything is the end of the world, whiny as shit, etc.
I love my girls to death but yeah, they're in a different world when it comes to emotional stuff...
Old 09-25-2020, 08:25 AM   #921
Hockey Town

Quote:
I love my girls to death but yeah, they're in a different world when it comes to emotional stuff...
It becomes frustrating, I let my wife handle most all of it because I can't relate to someone who thinks they're world is ending because they didn't see their boyfriend today.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:26 AM   #922
World's Best Boss

Quote:

Good to know. We have a boy on the way, so I'm appreciating our beautiful house now, because I have a feeling it'll look like the road to Mordor by the time he's a teenager.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:28 AM   #923
Hockey Town

Quote:
Good to know. We have a boy on the way, so I'm appreciating our beautiful house now, because I have a feeling it'll look like the road to Mordor by the time he's a teenager.
Teen boys though are much easier, hand them a controller and things roll smooth, girls though will threaten to smear your blood on the wall because you dare threaten that her boyfriend isn't the most important thing in this world.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:31 AM   #924
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Ha, my 14 year old girl is my spirit animal. She wasn't happy when I told her that, but she has fallen into acceptance.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:32 AM   #925
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Teen boys though are much easier, hand them a controller and things roll smooth, girls though will threaten to smear your blood on the wall because you dare threaten that her boyfriend isn't the most important thing in this world.
That's what I've heard, though also I expect to come home with a few holes in the wall and a BS story about how a stranger came in the house and practiced their fastballs or some such (if he's anything like I was at 12 ).

Last edited by Chiefspants; 09-25-2020 at 09:38 AM..
Old 09-25-2020, 08:57 AM   #926
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
One of my best friends always said girls are easier for the first 10 years and boys are easier for the second 10.

Teen boys are easier, but you have to get through the 15,000 trips to the ER first before you get there.

Girls just wake up one day and they're suddenly complicated.
Old 09-25-2020, 08:57 AM   #927
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Ha, my 14 year old girl is my spirit animal. She wasn't happy when I told her that, but she has fallen into acceptance.
I don't have any boys. Despite the fact that I have two girls, 16 and 18, I don't WANT any boys.

I love my girls, crazy drama and all.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:06 AM   #928
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Toys everywhere. In his bedroom, in the play room, in the living room, in the kitchen, and in our bedroom. My kiddo is 4, and he's currently into monster trucks, Lego, and cars (which he tends to pretend are all transformers of some kind). Lots more, but those are the main ones. And, yes, I've stepped on my fair share of Lego bricks.

I wanted a boy so bad, as did my boyfriend. Totally figured I'd end up with a girl...lol. I had more than one friend tell me that they couldn't see me being anything other than a boy mom. So thankful for my little guy.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:12 AM   #929
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Be ready for the most wonderful years of your life. There are many rewarding things in life, I've been blessed with a great life, but our kids have been the cornerstone of that great life.

Advice. Get involved... Resist any temptation to put work above your kids. You can't not work, but you can make sure you do everything in your power to be with them, listen to them, let them find out who THEY are, and support it (within reason). At the same time, set boundaries and expectations. In our house (two sons), they have to 1) Become an Eagle Scout (shows persistence and perseverance for a kid), 2) play a musical instrument (studies show it helps the brain in so many ways, and gives them an appreciation of the arts), and 3) they have to play a sport (because too many kids today are fat and don't get what sports really teach). Next, coach... I coach(ed) football, baseball, wrestling, and hockey, it is/was quality time with my sons, and they got to experience physical challenges that come along with sports and physical competition. Like last night, we rushed from Hockey Practice to marching band practice. It was a good night.

Open doors for them. While both my sons dive because they saw me dive, I never pushed them into it, but when they showed interest I jumped at the chance to let them take it as far as they want. My younger son wants to fly so we're working that now too (where there's a will there's a way). It's just a matter of opening doors for them to try things. Oh, and if they find they don't like it, let it go.

So make sure you don't squander these next two decades with that wonderful son or daughter, embrace it, enjoy it, and while you don't need to live vicariously through your kids, you sure as heck can be involved.

Above all, love that/those kid(s) without reservation. They are you, you are them, they will always be yours. Make sure they know, no matter what, that you'll always love them.

Hope that helps...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 09-25-2020 at 06:04 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 09:25 AM   #930
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Be ready for the most wonderful years of your life. There are many rewarding things in life, I've been blessed with a great life, but our kids have been the cornerstone of a a great life.

Advice. Get involved... Resist any temptation to put work above your kids. You can't not work, but you can make sure you do everything in your power to be with them, listen to them, let them find out who THEY are, and support it (within reason). At the same time, set boundaries and expectations. In our house (two sons), they have to 1) Become an Eagle Scout (shows persistence and perseverance for a kid), play a musical instrument (studies show it helps the brain in so many ways, and gives them an appreciation of the arts), and they have to play a sport (because too many kids today are fat and don't get what sports really teach). Next, coach... I coach(ed) football, baseball, wrestling, and hockey, it is/was quality time with my sons, and they got to experience physical challenges that come along with sports and physical competition. Like last night, we rushed from Hockey Practice to marching band practice. It was a good night.

Open doors for them. While both my sons dive because they saw me dive, I never pushed them into it, but when they showed interest, I jumped at the chance to let them take it as far as they want. My yonder son wants to fly, so we're working that too. It's a matter of opening doors for them to try things. Oh, and if they find they don't like it, let it go.

So make sure you don't squander these next two decades with that wonderful son or daughter, embrace it, enjoy it, and you don't need to live vicariously through your kids, you sure as heck can be involved.

Above all, love that/those kid(s) without reservation. They are you, you are them, they will always be yours. Make sure they know that, no matter what, you'll always love them.
Hope that helps...