Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2020, 11:29 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
100% accurate....apply for any and all things offered. Even if ultimately don't need it or don't want it, keep the options open. We don't know if this thing is going for 2 weeks or 2 years....prepare yourself.

We are telling our clients 3 months: April, May , June.....protect your people, integrity of your business, and your liquidity!
Since I’m incorporated and actually pay myself a salary, I’m assuming I will account for that in wages for the business?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:38 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Since I’m incorporated and actually pay myself a salary, I’m assuming I will account for that in wages for the business?
Don't see why you wouldn't, nor seen anything that disqualifies wages paid to owners for functional roles....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-28-2020, 01:09 PM
RINGLEADER
This message has been deleted by RINGLEADER.
Old 03-28-2020, 01:44 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

OK, I made a cup of coffee and read this thread.

Everyone on here deserves a pat on the back because I actually feel like I have some idea what is going on and where to go.

Much appreciated.

Last edited by RINGLEADER; 03-28-2020 at 03:10 PM..
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.