Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2024, 01:36 PM  
Gonna go back in time....

Pat mahomes senior arrested for DUI...

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/s/cAePJGQMWw
Uh oh, looks pretty happy in his mugshot.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:36 PM   #136
MVP

It’s an ego thing.

Plus, it’s the inconvenience of having to go back and get your vehicle the next day.

A lot of people who aren’t in the right frame of mind will decide the cost of having to retrieve your car is bigger than the relatively small risk of getting caught for a DUI.

Feel like a tag team Uber option where one person drives you home and another person takes your car back would be highly successful.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:36 PM   #137
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
https://texas.arrests.org/search.php...&fpartial=True

Jesus Christ! Click on More Info on his page….
Pat Sr. is on arrest number 10 since 2002. This is something Patrick has dealt with literally his entire life.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:37 PM   #138
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I still drink, but rarely at best. The amount of alcohol I consume in a year would fit in a thermos with room to spare. Also, my wife doesn't drive, so any time we go out I'm driving. Plus, I carry. Both make serious drinking a big no-no.

But even without those things, I just don't care about it anymore. I used to drink to get drunk - period. Lost interest in that shit long ago.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:37 PM   #139
GDT Contributor

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ird-dui-charge

He’s facing 2-10yrs per TX law. Yeah, no distraction here. **** this is just stupid. Oh well whatever happens, happens.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:39 PM   #140
Hockey Town

Son I got arrested..

Oh again?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:40 PM   #141
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by irafreak View Post
Flashbacks to britt Reid.
Not even in the same hemisphere.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:40 PM   #142
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
https://texas.arrests.org/search.php...&fpartial=True

Jesus Christ! Click on More Info on his page….
Pat II needs to cut ties with his father. Just a summary of what he's been arrested for in the past:

Failure to pay child support x 3, disorderly conduct, theft, assault, DWI X 3, marijuana possession ...

I don't see how he doesn't get jail time.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:41 PM   #143
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If you're putting back 20+ beers on any kind of consistent basis that's a bit of a problem.
Three words - Veteran Fleet Sailor. I made ENDelt look a tea-totaler.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:44 PM   #144
MVP

Dude has as many mugshots as I have school yearbook photos.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:45 PM   #145
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I still drink, but rarely at best. The amount of alcohol I consume in a year would fit in a thermos with room to spare. Also, my wife doesn't drive, so any time we go out I'm driving. Plus, I carry. Both make serious drinking a big no-no.

But even without those things, I just don't care about it anymore. I used to drink to get drunk - period. Lost interest in that shit long ago.
My dad has been on antibiotics the since the beginning of January so he can't mix alcohol. He bought the non-alcoholic Blue Moon and Guiness. He kept telling me to try it bc he liked it a lot. Didn't believe him.

I tried the non-alcoholic Blue Moon a few days ago and damn it was actually really good. Really surprised by that.

There's better options than ever nowadays from alternate transportation to non-alcoholic drinks that aren't shitty O'Douls
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:45 PM   #146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If you're putting back 20+ beers on any kind of consistent basis that's a bit of a problem.
Speak for yourself.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:46 PM   #147
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Dude has as many mugshots as I have school yearbook photos.
That's quite a bizarre hobby you have collecting those.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:46 PM   #148
Veteran

So, I'm really trying to twist this to look at the positive side of things.

Andy actually might understand what Pat is going through because of the horrific Britt Reid moment a few years back. Pat does have some people around him that can maybe help him mentally process this situation.

Maybe the team can use this to rally around Pat and mentally refocus. He has a week to figure this out, at least it wasn't like days or the day of the game.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:47 PM   #149
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
It is a distraction he does not need, period. Money cannot buy peace of mind.
Per the records, Patrick's dad has been in trouble for this shit dating back to 2012. This isn't some surprise to him. He's also been in trouble for not making child support payments.

Again this isn't gonna be a major issue. Patrick is used to his dad being a dumbass
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:48 PM   #150
In Search of a Life

Didn’t know about his history.

Stupid people do stupid things, I guess.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.