Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:21 PM   #1561
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Rashee's thoughts are with everyone impacted. That's good enough for me!!!
The Chiefs should be awarded a draft pick imho
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 03:22 PM   #1562
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
what "fact" am I denying?

its YOU that are inventing "facts" and assuming "facts" that arent proven

go away
Most of the thread thinks Rice was driving the Lambo. You're just choosing to ignore it.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-01-2024, 03:22 PM   #1563
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Raflee Rice lawyered up.
Probably smart of him
Gave his system time to clear
2 - 4 game suspension
Will make us rely on other receivers the first 2 - 4 games
Hopefully others learn from this
But I doubt it
Depends on the final charges. NFLPA is going to address any lengthy suspension for a non proved non DUI offense. I think the most will be 2 after appeal, may be none. Depends on what transpires from here on the legal side.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:23 PM   #1564

Antonio Brown has the best tweet on this. Per usual.

I’ve never changed from hating someone to treasuring them quite like AB.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:24 PM   #1565
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Crashflee Race is good
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:25 PM   #1566
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Antonio Brown has the best tweet on this. Per usual.

I’ve never changed from hating someone to treasuring them quite like AB.
Well what'd he say
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:25 PM   #1567
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Most of the thread thinks Rice was driving the Lambo. You're just choosing to ignore it.

thats not a "fact" you ****ign dipshit

Youre gonna let the "majority" of CP thinking something took place, count as an actual fact????

dumb

again.. READ

I havent denied any facts nor have I created any. I am presuming him innocent. I am asking which one is even him. You are the one assuming multiple things:

1) youre assuming he is doo rag guy. that has not been established as a fact well enough (that I have seen)

then

2) you are assuming doo rag guy was driving, which might be true or might not... again youre creating the "fact" wheras I am waiting to see if it is a fact

Read your own post and think about it. Then follow your own advice.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:27 PM   #1568
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Well what'd he say
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 03:30 PM   #1569

Thanks Aussie! Took a call as I was about to post.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:30 PM   #1570
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
https://clickhole.com/heartbreaking-...gr-1825121606/
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:32 PM   #1571
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
It says a male was driving. That's media talk for not a white guy.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 03:32 PM   #1572
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The Hunt family has a lot of connections there.

Behind the scenes power moves.
I wouldn't bet it was Hunt. He may know a lot of people but if Rice is smart, he reached out to his agent. Agents are frequently attorneys so any communication with them is covered by attorney-client privilege. Even if his agent does not handle this type of law, which is highly likely, his agent would know people or know people who know people and would recommend a good attorney. Wouldn't surprise me if his agent reached out to Mr. West.

Hunt is not an attorney and certainly not Rice's attorney. Even though he's not an attorney, I would bet that Hunt is smart enough from an NFL perspective to stay away from this and let the situation play out. The closest Hunt would come to touching this would be to tell Burt Bleach that West has a good reputation if Rice's agent reaches out to Bleach. And I'm not sure he'd go that far. Just my 2¢.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:35 PM   #1573
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
thats not a "fact" you ****ign dipshit

Youre gonna let the "majority" of CP thinking something took place, count as an actual fact????

dumb

again.. READ

I havent denied any facts nor have I created any. I am presuming him innocent. I am asking which one is even him. You are the one assuming multiple things:

1) youre assuming he is doo rag guy. that has not been established as a fact well enough (that I have seen)

then

2) you are assuming doo rag guy was driving, which might be true or might not... again youre creating the "fact" wheras I am waiting to see if it is a fact

Read your own post and think about it. Then follow your own advice.

I see what you’re saying BUT with what we all know atm from pictures and videos it’s hard to argue that Rice is red durag guy and was driving the Lamborghini. Is it facts? No but what will make you agree that Rice is red durag guy and was driving the Lamborghini? I mean to go by your logic couldn’t I say I think the pictures are photoshopped and the video is fake and would be exactly what you’re saying? 100% of us are speculating and honestly you saying you don’t think red durag guy is Rice or that you don’t think Rice was driving or that you think Grey shorts guy is Rice…..is also speculation.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:41 PM   #1574
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
It says a male was driving. That's media talk for not a white guy.

ok
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:41 PM   #1575
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
I see what you’re saying BUT with what we all know atm from pictures and videos it’s hard to argue that Rice is red durag guy and was driving the Lamborghini. Is it facts? No but what will make you agree that Rice is red durag guy and was driving the Lamborghini? I mean to go by your logic couldn’t I say I think the pictures are photoshopped and the video is fake and would be exactly what you’re saying? 100% of us are speculating and honestly you saying you don’t think red durag guy is Rice or that you don’t think Rice was driving or that you think Grey shorts guy is Rice…..is also speculation.
The photos are not exactly crystal clear. Hard to say 100% that any of those guys are Rashee Rice. Need a better quality photo IMHO.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Closed Thread