Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-09-2020, 08:03 PM   #46246
Life is changing..

FDA just authorized EUA for monoclonal antibodies.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 08:53 PM   #46247
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
There's no vaccine for the taste of another man in your mouth.

I've looked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I would think that it would mostly taste like peppermint, cigarettes, and lost dreams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Does it really matter? Suck 1 dick and you're labeled for life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Not if it's your own, or so I've been told.
I just want to point out my return to this thread had made it the best thread going right now.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:27 PM
petegz28
This message has been deleted by petegz28. Reason: wrong forum
Old 11-09-2020, 09:32 PM   #46248
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I just want to point out my return to this thread had made it the best thread going right now.
If you haven't integrated the conversation with meat packing plants, you can't take any credit for anything.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:06 PM   #46249
Admitted Planet Junky

Cases are continuing to rise in the schools here in Arkansas. There is now several schools that are shut down temporary, a few weeks, and 2 in the area of my home town that have closed the school all together and are doing only virtual learning until after the 1st of the year.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:47 AM   #46250
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
How are we doing on ventilators?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:01 AM   #46251
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Because herpes.
This board has probably reached herd immunity.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:03 AM   #46252
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Cases are continuing to rise in the schools here in Arkansas. There is now several schools that are shut down temporary, a few weeks, and 2 in the area of my home town that have closed the school all together and are doing only virtual learning until after the 1st of the year.
We went thru that here early, but now back and not having much problems.

Schools just aren't superspreading events like everyone worried. It's imperative kids get back in schools.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:11 AM   #46253
Life is changing..

Our hospitalizations are through the roof up here. We're starting to run out of space and staffing.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:16 AM   #46254
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We went thru that here early, but now back and not having much problems.

Schools just aren't superspreading events like everyone worried. It's imperative kids get back in schools.
Looks like we’re going virtual next week due to a backlog of cases they found on Saturday. 4500 cases which is more than double what we usually have. A backlog of cases but they refused to say how many of those are actually active.

Our schools have not been superspreaders since school started in August. It’s kind of shitty to force kids to go virtual for 350 active cases in a city of 50k+ with very few of those cases children. The positive cases for children must be low or our local news would be blowing up about it.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:17 AM   #46255
In Search of a Life

Even if you have cases in schools, the benefits of schools outweight the problems. It's a tradeoff.

Kids are just more important.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:20 AM   #46256
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Our hospitalizations are through the roof up here. We're starting to run out of space and staffing.
Why isn’t the media mentioning taking better care of yourself and immune system by eating better and exercising? I wish they’d spend at least a few minutes of a broadcast talking about it.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:33 AM   #46257
Supporter

Quote:
Even if you have cases in schools, the benefits of schools outweight the problems. It's a tradeoff.

Kids are just more important.
100% agreed. Plus it's better to send your kid to school with the same bunch of people everyday than to shuffle them around among daycares and relatives, etc.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:52 AM   #46258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
100% agreed. Plus it's better to send your kid to school with the same bunch of people everyday than to shuffle them around among daycares and relatives, etc.
It sucks and I'm glad I dont' have to make the decisions, but if we have to close bars and restaurants to keep schools open, well.....

Schools and kids are just too important.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:54 AM   #46259
MVP

Quote:
It sucks and I'm glad I dont' have to make the decisions, but if we have to close bars and restaurants to keep schools open, well.....

Schools and kids are just too important.
Totally agree. Isn't the death rate still lower than it was in the spring? If not then lock downs may be coming. If it is, then I don't get why all the fuss about cases rising
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:06 AM   #46260
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Totally agree. Isn't the death rate still lower than it was in the spring? If not then lock downs may be coming. If it is, then I don't get why all the fuss about cases rising
Hospitalizations will drive any local lock down discussions primarily IMHO.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.