Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2024, 12:49 PM   #2
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I hate getting excited for shit like this. I'm gonna go full Sippio/Grigsby this year, though. It's been a while.

But with that said. He moves like CMC when he has the ball (in Rugby). Clearly a very different game and pads change things a bit. But his speed, vision, and decision making (in Rugby) are ridiculous.
FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAME GUARANTEED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 12:50 PM   #3
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I hate getting excited for shit like this. I'm gonna go full Sippio/Grigsby this year, though. It's been a while.

But with that said. He moves like CMC when he has the ball (in Rugby). Clearly a very different game and pads change things a bit. But his speed, vision, and decision making (in Rugby) are ridiculous.
From what they keep showing of him the athleticism won’t be an issue. It’s probably gonna be how quickly he can learn the nuances of the game and how willing he is to stick with it. He can go back to rugby at any time and make a fortune while being an international superstar in the process.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote