Old 03-17-2024, 06:01 PM  
Starter

Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-18-2024, 10:41 AM   #181
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Watson is not a consistent veteran, people really gotta stop putting him there, he's a WR 5/6. He's a solid depth piece because he can offer the ability to take some snaps.

Brown is closer to being a consistent vet but it'd be nice to have another since 3 WR's play all the time.
Has nothing to do with where "we" put him. It's where the Chiefs put him. They obviously value him as they've been quoted.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:49 AM   #182
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Watson is not a consistent veteran, people really gotta stop putting him there, he's a WR 5/6. He's a solid depth piece because he can offer the ability to take some snaps.

Brown is closer to being a consistent vet but it'd be nice to have another since 3 WR's play all the time.
Watson seems to always have a really big chain moving, crucial catch every .8 games. Happy to have him as our 4th.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:51 AM   #183
Inmem 2.0

Me and Franchise got mutual interest if you peep our DM's
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:53 AM   #184
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Me and Franchise got mutual interest if you peep our DM's
He's playin' you. Check his phone.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:56 AM   #185
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Watson seems to always have a really big chain moving, crucial catch every .8 games. Happy to have him as our 4th.
I think hes great depth but for different reasons. he's a real interesting target for an occasional aggressive play. I don't think he's a chain mover though. That is the kind of guy we are missing and why I would rather thomas or Williams if we're chancing an injury prone guy. I would love some kind of guy who can clobber man coverage and be reliable as hell. With the weapons we have there is always going to be an easy checkdown for a wr who knows what he's doing and can catch anything. And to me Watson and obj aren't that guy. While hes come up with some big plays he also makes small mistakes on plays he should be connecting on. Its kind of boom bust.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:02 AM   #186
In Search of a Life

We shoehorned Watson into a possession role because he was the only guy who could really do it. The philly game showed the flaws in trying to make him our chain mover. Eagles were jumping up and down daring us to throw to him. And while he made some nice plays he also left way too many easier ones on the table.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:36 AM   #187
MVP

I dont think he's a "chain-mover" per say, but he always seems to be the guy pulling in a tough 15 yard pass on 3rd and 13 that's contested and barely getting his feet in when the Chiefs desperately need to convert.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:50 AM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I dont think he's a "chain-mover" per say, but he always seems to be the guy pulling in a tough 15 yard pass on 3rd and 13 that's contested and barely getting his feet in when the Chiefs desperately need to convert.
Yeah I love him as an option when you want to take an aggresive shot here and there. 3rd and long or on early downs when you need a big play. If he's only that guy he's a decent option
Old 03-18-2024, 11:54 AM   #189
Consuming CP souls

Do you really think he's the type to take a "discount"?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:59 AM   #190
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Do you really think he's the type to take a "discount"?
I don't think anyone is banging down his door with offers, and he's desperate to remain relevant. I haven't heard jack shit about him even taking a single visit or any team mentioned before now. A guy on the wrong side of 30 who had 35 catches last year as the 3rd option on a running team isn't exactly in a spot to be demanding anything huge.

We are the Hollywood of the NFL and after playing with Jackson, dude is probably dying to play with an actual QB again. I can assure you the interest stems from him reaching out to us, which automatically puts us in the driver's seat if there is actually anything to this. OBJ needs the Chiefs way more than the Chiefs need him.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:35 PM   #191
Veteran

I’m sorry, but in my opinion, Watson is the Daniel Sorensen of receivers. Occasionally comes up with a huge play, but for the most part he just isn’t very good.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:26 PM   #192
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I’m sorry, but in my opinion, Watson is the Daniel Sorensen of receivers. Occasionally comes up with a huge play, but for the most part he just isn’t very good.
I'd give him more credit that that.

I think Watson is a very solid no 4 WR. He's a good depth guy. The problem is when our coaching staff decides to start depth guys...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:37 PM   #193
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'd give him more credit that that.

I think Watson is a very solid no 4 WR. He's a good depth guy. The problem is when our coaching staff decides to start depth guys...
I guess that’s my point. Even Sorensen would have been okay depth and special teams wise. But, if either one of those guys see the field too much, it means we’re struggling at that position.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-18-2024, 05:41 PM   #194
MVP

Quote:
He's a solid WR3. Last year he was pressed into WR1 duty as Skyy and Toney tumbled all the way to IR. That's not on him. We all know who he is and he's certainly not bad or overpaid.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:44 PM   #195
Generational Player

Quote:
He’s overrated around here because the bar is so low for the WRs.

When they tried to give him more than a few targets a game he was awful.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote