Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go!

Last edited by cmh6476; 11-25-2020 at 03:47 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:13 AM   #1576
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17 View Post
Need to bring back Danny Manning or someone that can recruit big men and work with them. Miss the days of dominant big men in the middle.
I agree. We need someone who can coach as well as recruit. From what I've heard, he wasn't much in the coaching dept.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:08 AM   #1577
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17 View Post
Need to bring back Danny Manning or someone that can recruit big men and work with them. Miss the days of dominant big men in the middle.
Lulz. Man, we just had Doke last year. And Big Mac was2nd Team Big 12. And a possible all American next year.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:18 AM   #1578
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Lulz. Man, we just had Doke last year. And Big Mac was2nd Team Big 12. And a possible all American next year.
We were a little spoiled around the end of Danny’s time here with Jackson, Kaun, Arthur, Aldrich, the Morris Twins, T Rob, and Withey within a 4 year period. That isn’t the norm for any school.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:52 AM   #1579
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Me too. I get excited with his stats and video, then I remind myself he's a D2 guy. I imagine he is a boom or bust type guy. Can we name any D2 transfers to a D1 major program who have had success?
The only guy that really comes to mind is Duncan Robinson.

Except, he was DIII before transferring to Michigan.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:53 AM   #1580
BOOM!1!

Sounds like KU might be out on Umude - which would lead me to believe Ochai is returning for his senior year.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:30 AM   #1581
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Sounds like KU might be out on Umude - which would lead me to believe Ochai is returning for his senior year.
I always get wrong where guys would go but I can't imagine anybody dumping a first on Ochai.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:40 AM   #1582
Veteran

Drake PG Joseph Yesufu picks KU.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:41 AM   #1583
Veteran

KU lands Drake transfer PG Joseph Yesufu
shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:43 AM   #1584
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I always get wrong where guys would go but I can't imagine anybody dumping a first on Ochai.
I think the issue with him is - he can't really improve his draft stock. And I think most mock drafts have him going as an early second rounder.

Crazy to think after his wild freshman year he was projected as a late, late lottery pick.

Woooof.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:44 AM   #1585
BOOM!1!

Yesefu surely means no TyTy, unfortunately.

I feel like Yesefu could be our new Collins/Mason.

Someone who can drive the lane and plays with an attitude.

That's my hope, anyway.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:02 PM   #1586
Veteran

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:05 PM   #1587
MVP

This is fantastic.

In the final nine games of his Drake career, Yesufu had scoring games of 20, 32, 36, 16, 21, 25, 12, 21, and 26.

That 25 was against USC so that fact alone makes me happy

Drake's starting point guard went down and he took over and went crazy. But that guy is coming back I think. So he's transferring to KU. We have another point guard too who is 6-0 but also this guy has 3 years of eligibility left and KU uses point guards as combo guards so I imagine they'll both play.

6'0" / 215

Also

National Honor Society member
Major - Finance
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:56 PM   #1588
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
The only guy that really comes to mind is Duncan Robinson.

Except, he was DIII before transferring to Michigan.
Sold.

He's going SHOCK THE WORLD!

Cam Martin Dynasty ****os.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:02 PM   #1589
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitgoose View Post
KU lands Drake transfer PG Joseph Yesufu
I see him listed as a point guard. I doubt he will play PG for outside of backing up Harris. He has a 1.8 APG to 1.2 TOPG ratio. Seems like he's more of a combo guard and I imagine we'll see him more in that role. Seems like a good get though, I like it. Don't think the end result would be worse than Ty Ty Washington and this guy is a sophomore this year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:15 PM   #1590
MVP

47% from 3 will uh, work for me
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.