Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2020, 08:59 PM   #2
__

Update:

As of 12:27am, the 12 hours for Chargem and the Giants will pass, and Hoover and the Dolphins will be on the board. Chargem will remain on the board for an at large, ASAP pick, but the order will continue.

I’m making an executive decision until SNR returns: if Chargem doesn’t make their pick before we get to pick 10, a pick will be made for them and we’ll figure out what to do next.

Hoover can PM me his pick if he does not plan to be awake by 12:27am. I will be.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:29 PM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Update:

Hoover can PM me his pick if he does not plan to be awake by 12:27am. I will be.
Done!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:32 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Update:

As of 12:27am, the 12 hours for Chargem and the Giants will pass, and Hoover and the Dolphins will be on the board. Chargem will remain on the board for an at large, ASAP pick, but the order will continue.

I’m making an executive decision until SNR returns: if Chargem doesn’t make their pick before we get to pick 10, a pick will be made for them and we’ll figure out what to do next.

Usually we just make the pick for them. Don’t **** the draft up by skipping him for multiple picks. Just give him Jedrick Wills or Tristan Wirfs and be done with it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:14 PM   #5
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Usually we just make the pick for them. Don’t **** the draft up by skipping him for multiple picks. Just give him Jedrick Wills or Tristan Wirfs and be done with it.
Fair.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:45 AM   #6
Veteran

Shit I'm sorry, I thought I had a whole day more before this started...
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2020, 03:55 AM   #7
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Shit I'm sorry, I thought I had a whole day more before this started...
I sent you two messages. You might want to check your settings.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2020, 05:11 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
I sent you two messages. You might want to check your settings.
I’m pretty sure I used to get emails for pms but nothing, will check my settings when at home.

The good news is I have no more picks in the first round!
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2020, 01:46 AM   #9
Veteran

The Giants Select Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

(pm sent)

Last edited by Direckshun; 03-24-2020 at 05:26 AM..
Old 03-24-2020, 03:56 AM   #10
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
The Giants Select Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

(pm sent)
Also use b /b in brackets to bold the team and the pic.

Last edited by Sfeihc; 03-24-2020 at 04:02 AM..
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-24-2020, 03:56 AM   #11
Rufus Dawes Jr.

With the 5th pick in the 1st round
The Miami Dolphins select: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

Now we would have been thrilled with Tua, but are ecstatic to land Burrow at five. I understand the upside of an exciting player like Tua but it’s easy to see Burrow firing darts in Miami for years to come. Miami is a great place from him to land.

Last edited by Hoover; 03-24-2020 at 04:02 AM..
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:30 AM   #12
__

The Chargers select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:42 AM   #13
__

So I don't know how much this will help you guys, but these days I usually get my mock draft updates on my phone, so what I've done in the OP is set up direct links to every participant in this mock draft, so you can just click on their username and message them rather than search for them on the members list.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:59 AM   #14
legend

Quote:
So I don't know how much this will help you guys, but these days I usually get my mock draft updates on my phone, so what I've done in the OP is set up direct links to every participant in this mock draft, so you can just click on their username and message them rather than search for them on the members list.
Thanks!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:

Very helpful, thank you
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.