Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2020, 06:16 PM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I think the Yotes are toast. But they are a better team than what they were just a couple years ago, so maybe next year.
Now is the time to go on a run.... 4 straight against teams just above them in the division, even though 3 of those are on the road. Plus the Jets, Canucks, and Preds at the end of the season.

Not that I expect that at all... if the Avalanche could jump the Blues though, seeing them in Phoenix in the first round would be nice.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:23 PM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Now is the time to go on a run.... 4 straight against teams just above them in the division, even though 3 of those are on the road. Plus the Jets, Canucks, and Preds at the end of the season.

Not that I expect that at all... if the Avalanche could jump the Blues though, seeing them in Phoenix in the first round would be nice.
The Yotes could go on a run, they have the firepower to do it. But their losses are confusing. I think they need more seasoning. Maybe next year they earn their way into the playoffs.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.