Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2022, 05:58 PM  
In Search of a Life

Springfield Mo to get a Buc-ees

Hells yea…the ones in Texas are awesome

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:32 PM   #16
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
**** off Denver yuppie, we'll take our Buc-ee's and enjoy it!

**** you too queer! The fact that your dumbass is trash-talking it makes it even more exciting!
Queer? Your Jerry Springer ass is definitely from there.

Over under on combined ex wives and teeth: 10.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:34 PM   #17
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Queer? Your Jerry Springer ass is definitely from there.
Oh yeah? Tell me more about the fake whore you started a thread about to try to throw everyone off so you could stay in the closet. You're the biggest clown on this board, and that's saying something!
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:35 PM   #18
MVP

Springfield just won Missouri! Been once and absolutely fell in love with that place. Puts QT (which I love) to SHAME!
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:36 PM   #19
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Springfield just won Missouri! Been once and absolutely fell in love with that place. Puts QT (which I love) to SHAME!
You love QT? The QT's we had in Spfd were just plain old gas stations, nothing special or different about them at all.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:41 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

Most QTs are heaven
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:41 PM   #21
11-5, baby

Quote:
Oh yeah? Tell me more about the fake whore you started a thread about to try to throw everyone off so you could stay in the closet. You're the biggest clown on this board, and that's saying something!
Go **** yourself, hillbilly.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:53 PM   #22
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Go **** yourself, hillbilly.
Struck a nerve I guess? Such a great feeling when you just know you've pissed off some random piece of shit on the internet.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:58 PM   #23
Starter

do they have bucees in belize?
Curé has disabled reputation
Old 01-12-2022, 06:59 PM   #24
11-5, baby

Quote:
Struck a nerve I guess? Such a great feeling when you just know you've pissed off some random piece of shit on the internet.
Says a grown ass man that calls people gay slurs on the internet.

Have fun ****ing your morbidly obese sister-wife tonight, ****face.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:00 PM   #25
Starter

Never been in one but I like QTs and sheetz
Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:00 PM   #26
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curé View Post
do they have bucees in belize?
No.

Lotta bodegas tho.

It’s a lovely country.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:04 PM   #27
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I went to one last summer and it was .... horrifying. Maybe I've just spent too much time in wide open spaces but we were going to the beach for a family reunion on my wife's side of the family. We needed to get rid of our morning coffee and so we went into a Buc-ees.

It was a stop-n-rob from hell. Yes, the stores, including the restrooms, were clean. But there were so many people just standing there buying cheap shit and processed crappy food. Lots of people were standing around outside shoveling gas station food into their mouth. You had to wade through intense, noisy crowds just to go to the bathroom. it was 10x worse than a Chiefs game but at least at a Chiefs game I get to watch PMII. This was a combination of Wal-Mart on Black Friday and a Qwik-Mart. I don't eat gas station hot dogs and I really don't see why I should have to wade through 74,329 people who are standing in line for a gas station hot dog just so I can pee.

I just want a place where I can fill up my car, grab a Monster energy drink, and pee. (note the importance of the Oxford comma). I don't want to have to go through a rugby scrum to do it.

I get they're popular. I will just go to the next exit myself, thank you.
‘Merica!!!
Old 01-12-2022, 07:06 PM   #28
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Says a grown ass man that calls people gay slurs on the internet.

Have fun ****ing your morbidly obese sister-wife tonight, ****face.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:11 PM   #29
11-5, baby

Quote:
Thanks for posting a gif of a hot girl and your dick.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:13 PM   #30
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro View Post
Never been in one but I like QTs and sheetz
Imagine the most massive QT you have ever seen, then double it. Add a bunch of extra shit like clothes and decor, and a big ass counter where you can order roasted nuts and all kinds of food that will make you fat af.

HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.