Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #9541
Cast Iron Jedi

Smoked BBQ chicken thighs.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #9542
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Smoked BBQ chicken thighs.

That looks great Cooks Country recipe?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:05 PM   #9543
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
That looks great Cooks Country recipe?

Yep. Was on their show yesterday. Kinda disappointing. Very little heat, despite 5T hot sauce between the marinade and the glaze, and generally just not big on the flavor profile they made. The technique is solid though.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #9544
Supporter

Smoked a brisket yesterday because the wife wanted to have a gender reveal party. I was so worried about the party I forgot to grab pics.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:49 PM   #9545
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Smoked a brisket yesterday because the wife wanted to have a gender reveal party. I was so worried about the party I forgot to grab pics.
You getting another kid?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:01 PM   #9546
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You getting another kid?

Ze's transitioning.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #9547
I like Pie!

I'm good guys, thanks for thinking of me. Been doing some body work on my truck and had a new neighbor move in that I have been hanging out with. He's big on the SEC so I have been watching some college ball witch I never really did before. I grilled some KC strip steaks last night with a loaded baked potato and a side salad and invited him over. Sorry no pics but it was dam good.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:08 PM   #9548
Supporter

Quote:
You getting another kid?
Yeah. Boy this time.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #9549
Mod Team

Quote:
Yeah. Boy this time.
I'd say your life is about to end but I think you already have 1 or 2 kids?

Is this number 3?

AND BUZZ! Welcome back. We feared the worst (2 week binge and lost your CP password).
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #9550
I like Pie!

Quote:
Yeah. Boy this time.

Congrats man.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:19 PM   #9551
Supporter

Quote:
I'd say your life is about to end but I think you already have 1 or 2 kids?

Is this number 3?

AND BUZZ! Welcome back. We feared the worst (2 week binge and lost your CP password).
2. Other one is a 3 year old girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Congrats man.
Thank you sir.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:20 PM   #9552
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Yeah. Boy this time.

Congrats, dude.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:32 PM   #9553
Mod Team

Quote:
2. Other one is a 3 year old girl.

Thank you sir.

A boy huh. Gonna be fun!
Old 10-01-2017, 02:43 PM   #9554
Cheat Death

Y'all got me hungry for some pork and beans.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:51 PM   #9555
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Y'all got me hungry for some pork and beans.

Looks like Hope Solo and beans.